Game 10: Cats @ Als 08-20-2022

The DB fished him in.

3rd and 6...wow.

Trevor not looking comfortable thus far.

Perhaps … but the pass was less than brilliant.

1 Like

Intentional, blatant cheap shot ... Rodney Randle anyone?

1st quarter done thankfully!

Tackle ... taking hold of the player and making them fall

Just thought the defence should be reminded of what it means

1 Like

As Bruno put it..."wake up les boys!"

Nice catch by Fletcher

But their run game is terrible…but i blame the OLine.

Crap did Harris just run out of the pocket?!

Crap ... did Philpott's season just end?

EDIT: phew

Now 3/6 on two point converts this season (per RDS)

Glad to see Harris find the end zone, but we have no commitment to the run as usual. Running backs have like 4 touches in almost a half of football.

As far as we know, it was Khari’s decision. Either he decided to sit Shiltz or he let Maciocia force his hand. Either way, poor reflection on both men.

1 Like

Still a chicken or egg issue … as soon as it doesn’t work they don’t use it … but there needs to be some commitment to establish the run … doesn’t surprise me that AC is not enamored of a running game.

Fletcher has done well so far. Feed him the ball more. Antwi seems not able to find any holes. Or maybe the O-line is just sucking at run-blocking again.

I really think Matte needs to stop being a starter, at minimum.

Shiltz must be uncomfortable with that horseshoe strategically placed inside his physical structure.

Think he has two carries today … -1 … +12 … the latter was on a nice play when WF lined up behind the tackle obn the short side, a receiver (Philpott>) came across like it would be a fly sweep to the wide side and WF took a pitch … ALL THAT to say the only success they’ve had today is outside the box.

1 Like

Attack the perimeter. Stretch Hamilton sideline to sideline. Why do our offensive coaches refuse to do this?