Ok, it was a tough loss to the Stamps, but what was gain? I think a lot.
- The D stepped up.
- Best the OL has looked in a while, Adcock is for real
- Doege is a bust, you know to make Price ahead of him. If he doesn’t get 2nd reps this week I will be shocked. I would struggle to find a single positive from him that game.
- Depalma looked great.
- Despite an early drop, Swain was finally involved. The man has wheels and can be a threat.
- This team can compete from behind
- Tino looked good with a more open playbook (same as against the ORBs), so the answer there is known. 3/3 on 2 pointers…c’mon!
- Whatever they did with Peters, he looked MILES better, still not sold, but he looked way way way better.
- Milo should not be doing all duties, but we knew that a couple of seasons back. I don’t think he landed a punt (other than his last late one) outside the numbers.
- Getz actually seems like his legs are returning
A loss, sure, but this answered a lot of questions and will be some good footage to look back on.