gadescup.....10.....9......8.....

.......i'm figuring about maybe another hour before this whacko's day pass is revoked.......

we can only hope

What? We agree on something?

Helen Keller comes to mind when Gades attempts to post… :shock:

.....tough to type in puncuation when you can barely get your hands outta the straight-jacket.......

ya ya well at least ontario can play football

?????????????????????????????

........I agree.........?????????????????............

I think he meant....

"Yeah?" "YEAH?" Well.....at least....Ontario...can play football! Ya stupid face! :x :cry:

"u u "
"r"
"intelcetually"...

:oops: :roll:

laugh all u want ull be crying when the gades dismantle ur eskies on the score board embaresment for life in commenwealth for ur fans to see

.......now that's coming round to more reasonable smack........keep working on it crazyman......[gadescup]: "DON"T TOUCH MY TOUQUE"........I wasn't.......I swear........

well....from what ive read, gadescup not only has an ironic name, he has the intelligence of apple. gadescup, if want to be a jackass, go do it somewhere else, or shut the hell up and take ur ritalin.

.......g-cup, any idea what you're gonna do when the CFL.ca calls the mounties about your little afternoon excursion here and sends them round your house for a little vist?........

.........or should I say BIG house?.......the one with the bars in ithe windows........how is your cellmate.......is he kind to you?...........

well thats not gonna happen…but i dont see what he’s dpoing here. even if he had something half intelligent to say, no one would listen to him because no one likes him.

AH YA WELL THATS CAUSE THE GADES R GONNA KICK EVEY ONES ASSES THIS YR

.........back to football......Aren't you finding this type of therapy better than the one the Doctor gives you at 4:00 every afternoon?........I pretty much doubt that the Rens will be able to do much ass -kickin this year..........but I sure do hope you win the first game of your season............

WHAT THE ALS?/ NOT A PROB GREG MARSHEL HAS AN AWSOME DEFENSIVE SYSTEM TOO BAD U EDM IDIOTS DIDNT HAVE THE RIGHT PLAYERS ON DEFENCE FOR U TO KEEP HIM EH?

OH WHAT NO REPLY??????????? GO TO BED WHERE U BELONG

.......sorry, I was looking around for an edmonton fan.......see, the redandwhite refers to the storied Calgary franchise..........not the eskimos........thought you mighta picked that one up but maybe not seeing that you are still typing with your forehead........