GAAS HAS TO GO HE IS AN EMBARASSMENT TO THE CFL

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THAT JERK. HE HITS TO HURT, HE GOES FOR KNEES, HEADS AND TO DO DAMAGE MALICIOUSLY.
IT IS TIME FOR THE CFL TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CLOWN.

Gass will be suspended for sure for that kick. Brutal stuff.

Oski Wee Wee,

Whos knees was Brock Ralph trying to take out on that play.

Yeah he really laid his stomp down...I think he's comical, but he should be suspended for a game.

Gaas is the dirties player in the league and has the brains of a rock! The league has to make him pay for his stupidty!

Having missed almost the whole game, due to a family commitment, could someone clue me in?

What has Gaas done now?

It was the last play of the game
and while Brock was down, GAAS kicked him while he was down. BAD MOVE, DIRTY PLAYER SHOULD BE HUNG AND QUARTERED aND FOR MOST OF THE GAME, HE WAS HITTING HEAD FIRST, TO THE KNEES ETC...... USUAL CRAP FROM HIM :thdn: :thdn: :smiley: :smiley:

1 game or 2?

poor choice.

Gone for the season is my choice.

On the last play of the game after the play was stopped and game was over he kicked Ralph when he was down. Brutal stuff

I tried, but for some reason it did not put it up there

By the way, it's Gass, not "Gaas." Jason has had enough abuse this season. :wink: LOL

Nice to see some smiles on the sideline too, in spite of the extracurriculars.

Oski Wee Wee,

He doesn't deserve AIR let alone me spelling his name right :thdn:

Im not condonning what Gaas did,but why was Ralph trying to take out someones knees,he dove at the linemans knees thats why he almost got kicked in the head.
Yes Gaas is dirty but he was reacting to his teammate almost getting his knees taken out on a play where we were just killing the clock,and nobody should of really been moving any way.

I don't think Gass will get suspended.
What did was wrong and he would have been ejected had it happened earlier. He will probably get fined from the league but think that will be it

Thanks for the play call, I appreciate it.

Okay, given its Gass (or Philion) as the two bad boys in the League, lets say two games; anyone else, one game.

Anyone else try this sort of stunt on a meaningless last play (and perhaps include Brock Ralph in the list) you get at least two games, and if its the perennial bad boys, suspended w/o pay for the season...

First...he stomped on his head...then he kicked him.

The rest of the season is my call...but since the CFL doesn't have the "onions"...he will likely get one.

I however...voted for 2 games. Shameful.

I vote 1 game for Brock Ralph for intent to injure....

He deserves a nice 4 game suspension but knowing the CFL we'll be lucky to see him even get one game or even a fine for that matter.

Funny how CBC was praising the shit out of Gass last week...

ya, gass is a fine one to be handing out retribution for hitting someone low.... riiiiiiiiiiiiight......

wheather your a dirty player or clean player,you always stick up for your teammate.