G.M. of the Saskatchewan Roughriders will be the following

Eric Tillman

I spoke to a few of the candidates and all feel that Eric Tillman will be named sometime this week.

Eric told me that he was called to interview for the job, and feel it a great honor and will see where things fall.

It would be a honor to work with Danny Barrett, and that they have a great core of players to win this season and build for the future.

Others mentioned are Tom Valore, and Bob O'Billovich. There has also been speculation that Danny will get offered the job for the remainder of the season.

[quote="McMahon"]Eric Tillman
I spoke to a few of the candidates and all feel that Eric Tillman will be named sometime this week.

He was released today and you already know who the candidates are and spoke to them?

You obviously have too much time on your hands.

It’s what we do here. If you knew what happened the past few weeks for the Riders you wouldn’t wan’t to know more or less.

Ok, I'll play along...

1. Who's "we"

2. Where's "here"

3. Why do you think we care?

This is the Tiger Cats site. Rumours about other teams aren't generally hot topics for discussion here. We get along perfectly fine squabbling amongst ourselves over things like who should be the back-up quarter back, whether the filler music is too loud, best places to park, why we can't smuggle water into the stadium, uniform pant colours, etc. Get the idea?