Future stars

I would not even think to write this season off yet as the possibility of a playoff berth is real.
It is kind of nice for the fans to have a bye week as it allows us the reflect on not only the season up to this point but where the team and club are now and where they are headed.
It appears that the Ticats have assembled a nucleus of solid young players who, if they are developed properly and the club can hang on to them, will form a team to challenge anyone in the league for years. This process is starting to pay dividends now but this group could, along with some more talent to fill in the holes, develop into a GREAT team, not saying dynasty, but a team reminiscent of the glory years.
The players who are standing out in my mind and who could be stars of the future are (in no particular order):
Dickerson
Bekasiak
Bauman
Lumsden
Setta
Moreno (I know..older but CFL rookie)
Setta
Chang
McKay-Loescher
French
Anderson
Walker
Probably left some out but what a great group of athletes, hopefully the ability and enthusiasm of these guys will solidify the core group of players and, with a few top notch recruits, develop into a team full of stars. Scouting and recruiting has paid off.

ummmm you can take French off you list, he’s not young…not a rookie…and hasn’t done a whole lot as of yet for the Cats!
Cheers

Yes, this is French's 5-6 season in the CFL.

7th

I'd Add

Ralph
Reid
Curry
Gordon
Beveridge

Chang
Loescher
Curry
Anderson

I believe these will be our franchise guys to build around.

Lumsden and Moreno don't belong on this list because they are already all-stars.

The team can't hold on to all of them though. We all remember how it used to be, players would develop with us and go on to be stars with other teams. With
The CFL is a 2 year contract league. It seems player movement is at an all time high.

Which player do you think is most likely to stay with us for the long term, like a Morreale or a Hitchcock?

My pick would be Bauman. If he really develops into a star receiver in this league, as a Canadian he should be the teams golden boy for years and years to come.

Devourer

8)

i agree with the LUMSDEN!!! PART