Funniest thing you ever saw at a CFL stadium

Guy asks his Girlfriend to marry him on the concourse, she immediately throws up everywhere and runs off. The vomit may have been unrelated but man oh man the timing was nothing short of perfect. Second place....cop splits his pants trying to stop a scuffle :joy:

1 Like

Shoe Beer in Ottawa?

1 Like

In Ottawa. A drunk guy yelling at the Edmonton kicker. “Hey! Number 38! You suck!” It was funny but I don’t know why. Same game an overweight security guard chases a fan running on the field, trips and face plants to the turf.
I felt bad for him, but he was ok and I laughed.
Pretty tame stories.

1 Like

Montreal Vs Ottawa (Renegades)
Glieberman era "Mardi Gras" event.

2 women take their tops off dancing around shaking their bare tits.

Some toasting them, some laughing, some pale and burrowing their heads. A mom sitting not too far from us with her young kids screaming at the security guards to get her out. He answers her.

"No way lady. I'm not going to be on National TV dragging around a naked woman by the hair."

2 Likes

Hahahhaaaaaa yeah I was at a Lions game and swollen members were there, this shows how long ago this was lol anyway these two half naked ladies ask them to sign their tits. They say no it's a family environment, the girl turns to her friend and says I think their gay maybe that's why the group is called swollen members! Pretty classless but the sixteen year old me was dying laughing

2 Likes

If we are allowed to be mean; Calgary used to have the WestJet find a flight promotion where they would blindfold a contestant, spin them around and have them blindly walk around in hopes of finding an arbitrarily placed person standing in the end zone holding the prize of a free trip- crowd would cheer the closer they got and boo further away they got. Guy starting walking around holding his arms out as you naturally do in that situation then he started almost running and BOOM! Right into the goalpost! Needless to say they altered the game after that,

2 Likes

Easily the blindfolded fan at the Argo game trying to win a trip, and kept running to wards the sidelines until she flopped over the signage.

2 Likes

…mascot football at halftime…

Ohhhhhhhhh!! How could I forget about that??! The A & W bear usually dominated lmao

I'm not the cameraman but still

2 Likes

The Ticats trying to play football in the 2013 Grey Cup.

2 Likes

Heyooooo, it's weird nobodies brought up the riders inability to count lol

I once had to drive Crazy George onto the field. It was on a Motts Clamato Juice Go Cart that looked like a ford Econoline van. He was straddling the back and beating his drum as we came out. I drove around so fast (as I was told to) that it scared the shit out of him. He had to stop beating his drum just to hang on and kept yelling at me to slow down. Friends in the stands said it was one of the funniest thing they had ever seen, everyone was laughing they said.

2 Likes

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaa classic

The whole Mardi gras evening in Ottawa.

I'm not that surprised that a theme night based on booze and nudity would take a turn :rofl::rofl::rofl: how about a carnival night instead?

lol this video should be preserved for all time. It belongs in the Smithsonian

This sure put a big smile on my face when it happened.

1 Like

I wonder who got to console those two blondes in front of the cameraman?

I always liked the fan in Ottawa shakes Russ Jackson's hand and snubs Prime Minister Harper. That was awesome.

I was in Edmonton in July 20, 2006. The Bombers were visiting. They had a 3 point lead with a minute or so on the clock. Some hockey-hair Bomber fan was a couple of rows behind me in his Chuck Bob jersey and he's screaming 'F YOU EDMONTON, WOO HOO!' Winnipeg had 2nd and 1 around their 25. Kevin Glenn sneaks rolls over the pile and an Edmonton defender rips the ball of his chest. Now little Chuck Bob is like 'AWW NAHH! AWWW F**! AWW F** NOO!!' Two plays later Ray finds Tucker in the endzone and Edmonton takes the lead. Chuck Bob is 'AWWWW F******! AWWWWW F*******!' Then the Esks kick off and there's an illegal block on the return, puts the ball on the 10-yard line. If you all recall a certain 2nd down and 100 where Milt Stegall caught the winning touchdown, that was the game. This of course prompts little hockey-hair guy to hold out two stiff middle fingers to anyone around who cared (not that anyone seemed to) and scram 'F** YOUUUUUU HAHAHAHA!! F** YOUUUUUUU!!!!'

I thought it was pretty stupid and certainly made me laugh.

2 Likes