From an Argo fan

It's hard for me to say this but I feel sorry for TiCat fans. This team is so uncompetitive, it hurts. If they tried and lost that would be one thing but these guys roll over from the opening kickoff. They're beat coming in. After attending the last game (my 1st to IWS), I can honestly say that you TiCat fans are great. You really deserve better than this.

I've been watching CFL football for many years but this team is so pathetic, I wouldn't even know where to start to turn things around. From the gameplan, to the playcalling, to execution, to effort, to team spirit, to making changes during the game--it just isn't happening at all.

As much as I detest the Cats, I feel for you fans.

An Argo fan

Hey Barneyfife,did you notice how Montreal couldn't run against your Defence or throw either.

Powerfull Defence again in Toronto,too bad we have to play them back to back Labour day ,man oh man.....

re beamreach wrote-Powerfull Defence again in Toronto,too bad we have to play them back to back Labour day ,man oh man…
Same Defence davis ran for over 200 yards in 2004, oh ya that was when we had that CANADIAN coach,

Maybe the same names ,but they are coached better and playing harder against the run ,no longer are they lame ducks ,but they do lay down sowme games and rest when they sense defeat IMO,true....or so it seems .

They shut Edwards down last night and he's a force !

They also shutdown Cahoon. No mean feat because he's a great receiver.

An Argo fan