From A Wife Of A Player - CFL Fans

Astra, good post it sure is good to have a wife of a great player on telling the other side keep posting.

Lost idiot?!

am i misreading Moses’ posts here, or s he acting like an @ss

no you are correct! Well this site has Curldogg and yourself and you guys are not low class by any means.

thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me....on a forum.

its amusing to read this... its basically EM vs. All, and i think he lost with his stupid comments... and that is possibly the nicest thing i have seen one user call another in any forum, witch is surprising cuz its a stamps fan talkin to an Esks fan... i think you Stamps/Esks fans should rise up and take on the Riders fans or Bombers fans... that would amuse me greatly

The thing is those to Eskie fans usually do good posts Stamp fans may not agree but at least their posts you can respect. Eskimoses post was total disrespect for a players wife period. If the moderator wants peace he should remove this guy.

Just because something is over both your sorry heads, doesn’t mean it’s “stupid”, got it? I left this thread alone thinking it was dead so tell me 2005, wanna relive it? You first.
And I’ll end it.

And again you simpleton, I never took a shot at the delicate flower, capiche? It was at you and your jockey, RW. And learn to use a comma, or a period. It makes it so much easier to decipher your gibberish. Then again, maybe not… :roll:

.........if you never took a disreputable shot at Astra then I guess all that stuff above, including the moderator-removed post in question and your admission of guilt in your May 9th post didn't happen either, hmmmm..........apologise to the lady you slighted.............

Hey EskiMoses. get a brain, figure stuff out for yourself. i get yelled at alot for making personal attacks that are just fun teasing, but you said was just moronic, even if your thinking it..... jst dont say it...no one is gonna be impressed and its gonna make people jump all over you.

cant believe im gonna say this.....

"discretion is the greater part of valour"

So use it, and sit this one out before you get hurt, junior.

Are you referring to THIS admission of guilt? Holy crap, it’s official. Not only are you a moron but you happen to be illiterate as well. Mother Mary of Christie! You don’t even know when you’re being insulted!?!

Look you cretins, I didn’t rekindle this thread. You did. You think this wife of a “high end salary player” was so hard done by(so hard in fact, she never responded once) then YOU apologize. For what? I’ve got no idea.

Still, I think the fact that you horse and pony show ******** would rather defend a phantom attack on a phantom poster rather than defend every nail I hammered into your coffin’s is absolutely hyterical. :lol: keep up the good fight, lads! 8)

.......ooooooooo.......yeah that ranks way up there in insults.......poured over that one til the wee hours did ja?.......if you're gonna insult do so with SOME imagination.........the string has revealed the moron.......a manchild who can't admit he was put in a place of embarassment and now can't even muster the good intention to say yeah, I f'd up, sorry 'bout that so can we get on to bigger and better things......go take your ball and go home.........

talkin about u EM, u seem to be the one whos on the choppin blck so ya better lookin at urself first. and learn how to read posts in their proper context.....

Boy do I wish I knew what this thread was all about :?

its about....................um, ya i dont know.

Enough said thank you!

........ah let it go rw'05, EM was on here earlier and didn't respond to any of these latest posts so we should drop the subject as well........we're obviously not going to get an apology for Astra outta him and the mods have him on their 'person of interest' list so enough is enough...........

......so let's go mentally abuse a Rider fan now........

agreed.

theres a person of interest list, ami on it?