Fridays Game A Sell Out?!?!?

apparently they might be expecting 29 thoughsand.. who agrees, who disagrees,, that woul dbe soooo awsome if we could sell out a pre season game wow.. WE NEED A BIGGER STADIUM!!! hahah i love footbals dmanit WHOA HA!!

after the ticats sell-out every game this year, and next year and have 25,000 season ticket holders....then they need to look into a new 40-45,000 seat stadium.

winnipeg is already lookin into a new stadium for themselves...when will the ti-cats?

1989- first ticat game attended at Ivor Wynn, sitting in a half empty stadium. One could still sence the greatness of the full house in glory days past,and think to the future when maybe someday(somehow) the stadium would be full again, Thanks to Bob :thup: Oskee WEE WEE Oskee WA WA Tigers eat em Raw!

im buying my tickets today better be some left or else.,.. im jacking sombodys lol jk.

drummer god wrote:

after the ticats sell-out every game this year, and next year and have 25,000 season ticket holders....then they need to look into a new 40-45,000 seat stadium.
Loaded with a new Canadian Football Hall of Fame & Museum = a mecca destination for Grey Cups putting Hamilton on the map once again for years and years to come. Copps Coliseum was the plan for this I think by city council along with the NHL team to boot but that never transpired.

Let's have a poll for the lamest poll of the season.
This one gets my vote. :thup:

There have been lamer ones. This isn’t too bad.

Remember when people were more or less happy with 10-12,000 for an ex. game?

who told you , eh????

If your going to call me a cigarette , at least spell my name right. Dope.

i jus bought my tickets, search for the best ones in the house left, box h was the best:O... so clearly its going to be a packed house.. i searched club seats and sec 7 top row were the only ones availible.. id say come friday we have a full house!! YEAAAH BOII!!

I hope that it is a sell out!!! Agros...suck ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah

If we have a sellout for an ex game regardless of who is playing us, I am going to stick this down my brothers throat in London who just keeps yelling at me about the Knights there selling out for every game and it is unbelievable, unbelievable. Well good ol brother, I think Hamilton may do one up on you this time!!

well i jus bought my tickets and the best seat availible were box h, i did a search today for the next best seats they r in box e, only a few left i dont think this will be a sell out, but im sure it will be in the high 20 thousands, if it is a sell out, wow thats all i have to say, can anybody from Ticats staff confirm the number of tickets sold to date?? id really like to know, and im sure the rest of us would too.! thanks/
-the man

In today's paper, Ken Peters, with a good article I might add, wrote:

"There will be no television coverage to discourage fans from buying a ticket."

Hmmm, for me televesion has never been a factor for buying a ticket or not, I buy one as I want to actually go to the game. Whether it is on tv is irrelevant. But I suppose for many this might not be the case.