Freshly signed, Shaq Evans shifts to recruiting mode

If the 42 games played over three seasons didn’t solidify it, a recent run through a Regina drive-through sealed the deal for Shaq Evans‘ journey to becoming a CFL veteran.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/01/20/freshly-signed-shaq-evans-shifts-recruiting-mode/

Bah Humbug, Saskabush is making a strong team for 2022, definitely a run for the cup.

Congratulations on Shaq, what's happening with Brendon LaBatte?

Evens Quote "I know a lot of guys feel the same way. We’ve been right there the last two years, literally a play or two away from us being back-to-back champs. It’s crazy how sports work, it’s a play here or a play there and it could be completely different."
DUH ! Well, it's always just a play away from winning a game for every Team. That's what keeps people coming back for more! The expectation that next game will be a winning game! But then reality frequently messes it all up!

Labatte is not coming back.

Sad!

Need Duke but does it even matter with Maas calling the plays. Maas is a disaster just as I predicted when he was named OC before season started. I doubt he would be hired by any other team as OC