freeagents

who is going to be freeagents at the end of the season??

Not too sure about that, but there are several players entering an option year next year (to the best of my knowledge), including (but not limited to) Gordon, Crandell, Benefield, Moore, Nate Davis, Holmes, Jurineack.....

thank u iv been waiting for somebody to tell me.i live in edm so this is where i get my rider news

ohh please come to Winnipeg Nate Davis! we need you....

davis wont leave sask keep sniffing paint its not going to happen.

keep playing your banjo hillbilly :lol: anything can happen.

I don't think Big Nate Davis is going anywhere unless he can take Scott Schultz with him.....

Maybe the Bombers will make the playoffs next year eh hellucinat3.

i hope milt comes to sask and the bombers will choke and be last in the cfl. c u next year and have fun golfing while i watch the east semi..

.....see JAZ.....it's little comments like this that make the Rider fans targets on this forum.....

Yes I agree jm02, but other teams fans make very similar statements, example EE and RunnealonRun, yet All eskimos fans are not bundled into one group. People realize that is just a couple guys mouthing off. Where if its a Rider fan, We all suck.

i was repying to this

Why go for Steagall when you can get Tucker from Edmonton. They don't need another slot, they need a good wide out. Hopefully the Riders will make an offer to him if he is still available when free agency starts. I doubt he will with the unlimited money that Edmonton has.

....ahem.....anyone considered going for a decent QB lately?.....