free agents

is it true that the bombers are looking to sign either kerry joesph or jason maas

....Maas is already headed for Ham....although the Esks. might want to reconsider after the last few outings by Ricky Ray....Glenn is as good as Joseph...so why waste the time signing him....Kyries Hebert in Ottawa is another FA......and so is Cory Banks who would look nice in Blue and Gold.....another guy I would get the cash out for is Barrin Simpson of the Lions ....who is not happy in B.C... and is also a FA..... :arrow:

HATE TO TELL YA BUT HAMILTON IS NOT GETTING MAAS...LOL....YOU TI GANS ARE DREAMING.....MAAS IS RE-SIGNING A LONGER CONTRACT FOR LESS WITH EDMONTON BECAUSE HE FEELS HE COULD BECOME THE STARTER AGAIN THERE (EDMONTON JOURNAL NOV.5/05)
BESIDES WHY WOULD HE LEAVE A DECENT TEAM FOR A LOSER

Casey Printers to sign with Eskimos, Ray trade to Toronto and Maas goes to Hamilton to fialize the earlier trade you heard it here first!

hopefully Winnipeg signs Printers or Joseph as QB . Glenn isn't doing the job. Glenn is not a starter, hes a backup. Corey Banks would also be a sweet addition to the bomber team to. and yes i know , we do need defence.

left joseph in Ottawa

K. Hebert and Banks from the Gades would be sweet...we should also try to get a proven starter at qb or give wynn and michna the opportunity....Glenn is still young and needs to improve on his decision making but you can only wait so long for the guy before you have to say thats as good as its gonna get...

ray will stay in edm,maas will go to ticats,printers sask,glen will be even better next season i would not give up on him yet.

PRINTERS TO THE FARMLAND (SASKATCHABUSH), LOL.... NOW I HEARD IT ALL..... NOT GONNA HAPPEN ....
YOU WILL HEAR IT HERE FIRST:

NEXT YEARS QB'S:
TORONTO: RICKY RAY (VIA TRADE)
OTTAWA: CASEY PRINTERS
HAMILTON: SPURGYN WYNN (SINCE HE WON'T RETURN TO WINNIPEG) :frowning:
WINNIPEG: KERRY JOSEPH
EDMONTON: WILL KEEP AND START MAAS NEXT YEAR

AND THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN... SASK WILL HAVE THE SAME 2 GREENE AND CRANDELL

well....Kerry Joesph is not bad i think he would do a better job at starting QB.

read my lips, let Ottawa keep him.

Glenn puts up good #s anyway.

does bleedblueandgold ever turn the caps lock off?

umm no don't let ottawa keep joesph ....hes 10x better than glenn