???Free Agents in February??? Top Picks in the Draft???

Hi once again all, Im looking to find a link at which players will become free agents in February for all teams in the CFL... Also, wouldnt mind checking out which collegiate players in the CIS/NCAA will be coming out this year and eligible for the draft...Anyone with links or information, comments....thanks.

cfl draft isnt anything to get hyped up over, it isnt like your gonna get any saviours, the draft is just good for rotation/depth players. As for free agents, a few o-lineman would be good.

Some CIS players do start in their first year, truwarier
and lots of them start after a couple of years of training.

For one, Mc Master's Tristan Clovis
started with Saskatchewan this year.

Dare I mention Michael O'Shea?

two guys outta a couple thousand, CIS players are majority are busts like denison, tounkara, lumsden, lapointe, chapdelaine, aidoo, pyear, derek medler, blah blah blah.

Lumsden? How can you say Lumsden is a bust? The kid just signed a long-term deal, and has looked good. This will be his first full year in the pros, we'll see if he's a busy by the end of the year.

I do worry Jessie has History of Getting Hurt.
Mac he got hurt ..
Seattle he got hurt and Cut.
Washington He got hurt..

Jessie is maybe the Matt Dunagun of Running backs.
Good when is there but he not in there Enought.

Best idea for the CFL F.A. list for me has been to check out http://tsn.ca/cfl/ on a regular basis starting in the new year in wake of the F.A. period beginning in February. They will have a list of available free agents, including those who have re-signed with their clubs. As well, the list will show where F.A.s actually sign.

It isn't perfect, but it seems to be updated quicker than on the cfl.ca site.

I will give a head's up when i notice the TSN CFL F.A. list has been posted.

Oski Wee Wee,

I will give a head's up when i notice the TSN CFL F.A. list has been posted.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ, you're the one guy we can always count on for help in these matter. Thanks!