franchise

first of none of those places are cities, and two you failed to mention the 2 provinces that have the best chance of getting a cfl franchise. and finally…this has been discussed too many times on this fourm.

QUEBEC........CITY.

HALIFAX............ NOVA SCOTIA

What city is MOST likely to get a new team, I would say London, Ontario as they have a fairly new stadium that could be upgraded, anyplace else would have to build a new stadium. I think that London woujld be a good choice as if/when teams get added to Halifax and Quebec City, they could be put in the West division (I don't think there are any real suitable sites in the West for another team).

whats the new stadium in london?....do u know the capasity?

I said fairly new....TD Waterhouse Stadium, capacity 10.000. I don't think it would be too hard to get the corporate sponsors to back building an upper deck to the stadium adn double the capacity, but any francise comes down with finding commited owners who are willing to spend the cash to get a francise going and stick with it.

MMMMMMMM
Maybe we need a new stickey saying no expansion posts allowed.

Welcome aboard andy625

Do know that any stadium will hold up to 50 to 85 thousand people . I would like to see montreal move to a new area out of the french city of montreal QUE.If any one know any thing aout Halifax or yellow knife please answer my reply

Yellowknoife? First I've heard of this.

Excuse me
French Quebec should not be allowed allowed to have a football team?
Is that what you are saying

[quote="andy625"]Do know that any stadium will hold up to 50 to 85 thousand people . I would like to see montreal move to a new area out of the french city of montreal QUE.If any one know any thing aout Halifax or yellow knife

huh

Hey Andy, it must be hard to go through life without a brain, but don’t give up! Remember the Wizard of oz?

Exactly.