Fowlks and Peterson Gone.

Now that was a surprising set of cuts. You'll remember Fowlks had that long return last year and Peterson with that devastating clothes line hit on a Bomber returner. Nonetheless, what have you done for me lately.

Last season was the season of "lets all rest on our laurels"... this year it's all about who IS producing at camp and pre season.. I hope they stick to the "what have you done for me lately" mentality, we should definitely see some better football... i mean it couldn't be any worse

our 1-17 2003 and 2-16 1997 seasons were worse :slight_smile:

Thanks for bringing up such a painful memory, why don't you just give me a paper cut and pour lemon juice on it. :wink: (credit "The Princess Bride")

2003 flashback:

"My Media Guide has fallen on my head and I can't up!" :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

really the 1-17 season was almost easier to live through just because we were in so many more games than last year.

Very true. The concept of "scoring points in front of the home folks" seemed to still be in operation...

Oski Wee Wee,

there may have been a LOT of losses, and looming bankruptcy, but there was still a feeling of hope.

We would never treat such a lovely girl like you in this manner, Borehamgirl. It's all roses and red carpet for the resident beauty queen. :wink: On another note, I was saddened to hear of the departure of Mike Morreale. Sad day for Crash. Rob Hitchcock also didn't survive the sweeping changes of this new regime. I agree with the moves. Hitchcock would have never retired if left to him. I like Rob, but his departure is 3 years overdue imo. I'll bet Morreale ends up on the Argos again.