Fourty days

We in cat nation have not heard from caretaker in 40 days.Why does it take that long to sugar-coat the worst team in canada in any league? opening line u of t v.s. cats ,u of t by 6.

I guess it's ok to drink after 12 noon right?

Well, to put things in perspective, since you're comparing the team to U of T, at least the Cats haven't lost 48 in a row...

And perhaps Mr. Young is busy trying to get the team back together. I wouldn't read too much into it myself, lots can happen to delay a message to the fans.

What would you expect him to say anyways???

Forty Days (Forty Nights) why does that ring a bell? Whoknows, it is ok to start drinking as soon as "The Sun is over the Yardarm"!

he was online for a bit yesterday. i guess just catching up with things here.

maybe he gave up talking to us for Lent.

Forty days and nights at sea , Pay me my money down. The Captain worked evry last dollar out of me, pay me my money down. Pay me, pay me, pay me my money down, pay me or go to jail , pay me my money down".
It's an old tune recovered by Bruce Springsteen. Kind of appropriate though. You can fill in the blank of who the "captain " could be in this situation.lol.

Am I the only one who finds it a little creepy that he knows how long it's been since we've heard from Bob?? lol

very 'stalking' like behaviour. Or maybe it is some sort of grudge???

We in cat nation have not heard from caretaker in 40 days.Why does it take that long to sugar-coat the worst team in canada in any league? opening line u of t v.s. cats ,u of t by 6.
Be afraid...be very afraid.

Mr.Young has bigger fish to fry than worrying about the Ticats pal .

It would be interesting to know what Billionares do in thier spare time !!!!

I don't think he has a lot of spare time! Besides, this "Ticat project" is not his "main focus".

I think he saved the Ticats because he is "1st a fan" and had the interest and the resourses to do it! :thup:

Let's hope he continues to be a fan and has fun while doing it! :wink:

Mind you. I'm sure he would be the first to say it would be a whole lot more fun with a "winning season".

2008 is the fifth year of his 5 year plan. Let's see where we are at next year and hope he's still having fun! :wink: :thup:

edit...

Let's not forget he is not making "football decisions". :roll:

Billionaires don't have spare time - that's why they're billionaires.

Billionaires don't have spare CHANGE - that's why they're billionaires.

Here I thought Bob must have been out scouting for WR's, DB's, OL's and DL's.
Somebody's got to do it. lol

Don't be so smug, you'll be needing to scout some of the very same since some of your players are coming up to mandatory retirment age very soon. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, they'll buy ours and to heck with the salary cap.