Four Injured Esks To Miss Game Against Ticats

Jason Tucker, Tyler Ebell, Shannon Garrett and Dan Comiskey will apparently miss this Saturday's game against the Ticats due to injury. Here is an article by titled "Eskimos' Injury List Keeps Growing" by Vicki Hall in today's edition of the Edmonton Journal.

[url=http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=newser&func=display&nid=18685]http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=news ... &nid=18685[/url]

AJ Gass is about to suffer a dislocated wallet for his hammer throw of a Stamp helmet. Dr. Cohon may recommend a 60-minute football-time dosage of sideline rest as well, but I digress.

Oski Wee Wee,

Looking forward to this game. I hope we crush the Eskimos in Commonwealth Stadium. Lumsden could have another monster game against that pathetic run-stopping defence. :smiley:

Good point, oski-oui-oui. A.J. Gass of the Eskimos (and Dwight Anderson of the Ticats) might be sitting out the next game due to suspension.

Even with Gass in the lineup, the Eskimos are ranked 8th in run defence. On his birthday, Jesse Lumsden racked up 211 rushing yards against the Bombers who had been ranked 2nd against the run and are now ranked 6th. It will be interesting to see how Jesse fares in Edmonton- his birth place! Barring injury, he will either rack up more impressive rushing yardage or the Ticat passing game will benefit from the Eskimo defence keying on Lumsden.

Another Eskie defender was disqualified in the same play as Gass. Assuming both will be suspended, will they be able to field a team (competitive that is)?

Makes 'em ripe for the taking.

Go Cats Go.

I really think we have a good chance to win this one, even if it is on the road. The injuries will help even more.

The Eskies will give up some running yards, and Maas usually plays well after some home cooking.

The key for us will be to keep Ray under pressure. If we can limit their scoring, and don't make too many mistakes, we should come out with a win.

PJ

I really think we have a good chance to win this one, even if it is on the road. The injuries will help even more.

The Eskies will give up some running yards, and Maas usually plays well after some home cooking.

The key for us will be to keep Ray under pressure. If we can limit their scoring, and don't make too many mistakes, we should come out with a win.

PJ

I really think we have a good chance to win this one, even if it is on the road. The injuries will help even more, and it's nice to see other team getting their share instead of just us (touch wood).

PJ

with shannon garret out and with the possibility of Aj Gass being suspended i would expect another amazing performance by Jesse Lumsden in the City he was Born in

All depends if someone goes home first B4 the game.

If Gass is NOT suspended for this one the CFL is a complete joke. He's trying to say the right things now to get out of a suspension.

If the Cat’s win let the excuses begin!!

And if the Cats lose...?

Stay focused, execute and reduce the penalties and the Cats should win this game. I'd expect the grass at Commonwealth to be long and wet knowing that Jesse is coming to town.

I saw Maas at Port Dover Sunday with his wife and child and congratulated him on the win…so u can place a check mark beside home cooking :wink:

And you wonder why people accuse you of being a troll?

This is a very win-able game. Hopefully Maas sees it as a defining game in his career.

How exactly is that being a "troll"--the post I was replying to simply had a glib statement about injuries on the Eskimos side being a potential "excuse" for if the Cats win. Injuries to key players on a team are always factors when a team loses.

If you really need to ask, then you are probably too far gone. But anyway, as you put it: juvenille and petty, creating a poisonous atmosphere.

This is the Tiger Cats team fan site. People who cheer FOR the TiCats visit here. Try it out sometime, you might like it.

Anywho...injuries or not, if the season is to be salvaged then this is a must win.

Let’s see…

First line, first paragraph – personal attack
Second line, first paragraph – (repeating what some else writes but out of context) juvenile
First line, second paragraph – (stating the obvious in a sarcastic manner) juvenile
Second line, second paragraph – juvenile

Not to mention the fact that you go around telling people who don’t agree with you opinions to “f— off” (which you of course later edit), “get lost,” etc. not to mention other forms of personal attack, immature & petty behaviour.

You call yourself a fan, but what kind of example have you made of yourself; I’m sure untold scores of people have filtered through here and have been put off by your behaviour. So don’t think that you’re doing the team many favours coming here. I know one thing’s for sure, the thought that in order to attend a game at IWS I’d have to be seated amongst people of your demeanour isn’t making the chance of my buying (season) tickets any greater.