Forum upgrades

You may have noticed that the forums look a little off... we're doing a security patch to the forums - something fairly urgent in nature.

Everything will function normally (I hope) but the paint isn't dry - so things will look a little off.

Please be patient.

Look at what the post up above says, folks. Tonight on CNN I heard that Al Quaeda was threatening some sort of immediate move. Now there's an urgent security threat on here. Coincidence? I think not....

When u quote somebody, it gets messed up... You dont know where the quote ends and where your comment begins...

I don't know if this is related, but I couldn't log in to CFL.ca tonight. I had to sneak in via LCF.ca. Which is weird since, I guess, both versions of the site are on the same server...

Hey, I just noticed the smileys changed back to what they were before... No smiley with a Tiger Cat toque... what must we understand, now?...

I thought something was funny, I could post a new topic last night on CFL Talk.

BTW, will you be updating the profiles so that new posters can enter in their location, hobies, etc like the older posters have?

My DNS lookup fails for www.cfl.ca. Looks like there was an update to CFL.ca domain registration and someone messed up, public DNS servers say www.cfl.ca doesn't exist.

....please fix the quotes issue....

Please!!!
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/angelic001.gif

It would also be nice if the "Quote the last message" function worked correctly. Oft times it only quotes part of the previous message, and overwrites part of a respones.

Oh, and that "Your message has been entered successfully" screen is a waste of time, can't we go straight back to the thread without either waiting or clicking on the "Click here" link?

How come the Quote boxes are missing again???

OK, I gotta say that one thing bugging me is how the shade of grey for the quotes is the same as the background grey for every other post ... maybe I'm too lazy but I don't really like having to search for the thin line that ends a quote ... Actually, could the shade of grey used for the quote border be used as its background instead?

For me I'm more concerned with the Login redirection page! When logging in with valid information the redirection for me holds at

/index.php?module=xuser

I'm using:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7

code should read something like

if (login=true){
$redir = "/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=index"
}else{
$redir = "/index.php?module=xuser&func=login&err=1"
}

header("Location: ".$redir);