What are your favourite times to press the ABORT button at home or at work?
I certainly hope the CFL does not have to do so come a few weeks from now for 2021, but when it's time, it's time.
- When Her Phone Rings and It Is Her Mom or Her Sister
- Whenever Your Dog Runs Away From You
- When You Are Driving In A Parking Lot and Somebody Cuts You Off For a Parking Space in A Very Crowded Lot
- People Who Stop At Yield Signs Even When There Is No Traffic
- When You Flush The Toilet and Flush Again, But The Load Just Down Not Go Down
- When The Cat Jumps on Your Bed Every Morning
- That Garbage Truck Arrives Very Early One Morning or On a Saturday
- You Upgrade Your Software on Your Device, and Then Less Than a Day Later Are Told To Do It Again
- You Are Directed Again To Download An App To Do Something That Is Already Easy To Do With or Without Your Phone
- Political or Charity Phone Calls
- You are Hunting or Fishing in Peace Out Far Away from People and Some People Walk Up and Ask You If You Have Seen or Caught Anything