Forum experiencing technical difficulties

just testing

You got a bunch gobblygook when clicking on a specific thread too?

Problem seems to be fixed :smiley:

Yes, it looked like this...

????Jviewonline.php?em{?6???+?,O)???????N?$j?;????.ON?l?.??Jr????$Jv?8]o/?E? ?^??????_Cwt?N?????q?b?X????}??M???Q?????;8?e?????????????>????[o????m?O? 3GU??

…. and made about as much sense as what some posters put up on the forums! lol

that you know about what’s going on. Take a look around these forums and the proof is there FYB.
It’s gobble gook = Balderdash

that you know about what's going on. Take a look around these forums and the proof is there FYB.
It's gobble gook = Balderdash

Been seeing that on and off all day.

Finally able to post again. A double post above happened as a result [can't post too soon after your last post] then a display of gibberish nonsense appearing on every thread I tried to look. Seems fine now, but for how long.

seems ok for me now. I did a Norton scan just in case it had anything to do with my computer.

If it was your computer FYB I’m pretty sure it would not just be the cfl forum site.

I'm wondered if one of us ticked off another member who is really IT savvy. At first I thought maybe it was Bungle and then, oh good grief I do not think so!
Then I thought maybe it was MadJack and well….what can I say?
I did consider it might have been TPB but…… hmmm… can't see that being the case.

Alas, it must have been a weird technical glitch of some sort that hopefully has been sorted out for good.

I thought maybe it was ticat admit screwing with me because they didn't like me siding with burris.

Hmmm…. but a "ti-cat" fan? You really think so? I did say IT savvy FYB.

It was an attack by the slymoles.

heh heh

I'm wondered if one of us ticked off another member who is really IT savvy. At first I thought maybe it was Bungle and then, oh good grief I do not think so!
Then I thought maybe it was MadJack and well….what can I say?
I did consider it might have been TPB but…… hmmm… can't see that being the case.

Alas, it must have been a weird technical glitch of some sort that hopefully has been sorted out for good.
[/quote]
I thought maybe it was ticat admit screwing with me because they didn't like me siding with burris.
[/quote]
Hmmm…. but a "ti-cat" fan? You really think so? I did say IT savvy FYB.
[/quote]

:thup: :thup: :wink:

ok, what the heck is up with this forum?

symbols and garble. can't read anything.

Had similar problems. Thought it was my computer, but I guess not

Funny thing is when I came to this on GoogleChrome, it was all messed up .

When I went through Internet Explore , it was fine.

That's really annoying if this forum is not available. Where else are we supposed to go to overreact to things??

jkkjhjhhhhkjhkjh;jkh;kjhyuiyiuhkjhh