Forget the O Line, how bout that defence?

Almost all of our Oline is back with more recruits to be coming at the Draft.

The biggest change on this team will be at Linebacker

MLB Dean and SAM Unamba both had tremendous seasons,
Hopefully they won’t be missed.

Unamba wasn’t particularly effective for the first few games last season. After a few games he started to gel with Simoni and Dean abd became a force to be reckoned with.

Similarly we should expect some growing pains at LB since Simoni will have two new mates as well as a new DC and defensive scheme.

MLB Dean is gone but we did pick up Justin Tuggle who played quite well for Toronto when Bear woods was injured all season. We also have MLB Terrance Plummer who could look good there also along with Chris Frey.

As for Unamba I can see Tunde Adeleke filling in that hole just nicely. I’m not too worried.

First we got Calvin Tiggle from Toronto as a LB (only 23 years ago to replace one of those traitor players who we will never forgive).

Now we get TUgggle from the double blech as LB and may his career equal TIggle’s.

Here’s hoping that when we get Toggle and Teggle and Taggle and maybe even Tyggle from them in the future that they too have distinguished careers.

I can’t wait until we sign Tommy Tinkles . ;D

A, E, I, O, U and sometimes Y.

You must have been a grammer teacher. ;D

Grammar…

I’ll take English Grammar for a 100, Alex"" . Coles’ Notes Grammar Simplified was my Google back in the 60s. :slight_smile:

Pat Lynch (the old person)

Kelsey is that you ?? ;D

https://resizing.flixster.com/bVptOcp2Oa4lL5nGN2f_AiqW1Sc=/300x300/v1.cjsxMzk4MjtqOzE4MDQ1OzEyMDA7NDY4OzY1Mg

You know, Bobo, he looks a little like Sideshow Bob Terwilliger, also known as Robert Underdunk Terwilliger Jr. PhD . He really loves belting out show tunes from HMS Pinafore. I’ve heard from reliable sources in the oval office that Gilbert and Sullivan used to play for the Packers and the Bears. Oh my !

Pat Lynch (the old guy :wink: )

Maybe this should be the ‘random thoughts’ thread? ;)- Les Mods