For your viewing pleasure

Well, feel free to jump on in, Sporty......wow, that didn't sound at all like I meant it to.....j/k, of course.....

Its the jumping in that scares an old guy like me! :shock:

KK had the right idea...time to let this topic drift to the back pages....

I just see that married people hitting on eachother as wrong (like my dad did), not 3+ somes, that is fine.

if I found my wife hitting on some guy online, I wouldn’t be too happy.

Who's hitting on whom, Kanga? Think you're reading too much into this.....

.......take a breather boys, friendly flirting is way way different than hitting on someone.......besides, with jm02's awesome mod powers, she could anhililate any of us in a heartbeat.........

lol.....ah, we remember that scarring little incident, do we? hehehe.....just friendly stuff here.....happily married.....intend to stay that way.....

I was going to call it harmless flirting, but friendly works too!

So what was the topic again??? :slight_smile:

.....rock 'em sock 'em football hits volume one.....

JM02 and R&W just developed Kanga Off ha ha ha ha

......whoa, jm, think about it, we'll be rich if we can patent Kanga-Off.......

Hmmmm…it’s definitely something to consider…creating the formula is one thing…bottling it is another…marketing should be no problem…

mark me down for a life-time supply

I will order it too.

sorry, I have a BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD habit of doing that.

bugger it! let’s go!

milk or chocolate?

hot or cold?

dry or wet?

are you a mod?

No kidding.....hadn't noticed.....

jm02, have you ever been to Whalallapa?

Yes.....I make a habit of often visiting fictional countries..... :roll:

it’s not a Country, it’s a City! They used to have an NHL team years ago until they relocated to the US.

Google it.....I just did.....this is what you get.....

Whalallapa is a fictional country, located within Canada. A popular mythos in Europe, Whalallapa only exist in word of mouth, mentioned somewhat as a parlor game. A sober individual will try to convince an intoxicated patron that Whalallapa actually exist, and then continue to share elaborate and fanciful details about Whalallapa until the intoxicated person catches on. Due to its unorganized nature, Whalallapa has many variations, from an egregiously wretched place to live to an obviously fantastical place with magical elements.