For your viewing pleasure

There are some pretty spectacular hits here.....

http://holylemon.com/HarshTackles.html

It's all No Fun League stuff. Our guys in the CFL hit harder.

Gee, really? Hadn't noticed..... :roll:

you wanna see a great hit? watch the Calgary at Winnipeg game in 2004 (last game of the season for both teams). I think it was Peterson throws it all in there on a Calgary player to open up for the runner to get some yards. THAT WAS A HIT! I still get chills just thinking about it.

I great NFL hit was back doing the 60s where this one guy runs OB and the guy from the other team who is sitting on the bench gets up and hits him.

Maybe you should start watching the best sport and entertainment value around, being the CFL and not waste your time with boring running games of three yards and a puff of dust.

this is sick

Care to explain why, ALLS4LIFE?

jm02, I think he means sick in the good way, as in when you ski through 2 ft of powder and get to the bottom, and you and your friend yell at each other that that was sick.

Just trying to help you old folks out with the lingo :wink:

Old??? What the.....

..........old..........and phat too...........

........didcha miss me dahling?!?!........

sweetie?

Now "phat" I can live with.....where ya been all my life, Red??

WTH is going on here?

.......editted for impropriety Hally........jm02 my little babuska, I'm not even sure what that word means but if it brings a blush to your rosy cheeks that's all good with me.......

.....pretty hot and tasty.....works for me.....

......ahhhh, an acronym.......I gotcha now......

OMG :shock: , I'm getting out of this topic, see ya later!

Hmmm the gossip mongers on the lake could have a lot of fun the way this topic has turned. :shock:

Sorry, Sporty.....didn't mean to startle you.....It's not my fault.....Red started it.....

I know, I think you got Kanga shook up too!