For warner.......

.......or boondock, whatever your alias is now.......some new ideas would be nice, but that's a whole different discussion.........anyway, we mods have agreed on some new etiquette while you were away........the idea of the individual team forums is for fans of that team to discuss anything they wish, including the most henious trash talk of another team, in the sanctity of their own room........no one from a different fanbase, while visiting that room, is allowed to do or say anything about what is written, providing the material is not in violation of the forum guidelines........there is now a mod for every team (except BC and Toronto) and it's their job to keep their forum free of bad apples causing havoc in their rooms........the general forum is a free for all and any type of guideline acceptable trash directed to any team or person is held there.....

.........in other words, you are free to say whatever you wish about the stamps or their fans in the EE forum, but can't here..........just like no one from the stamp camp can badmouth the current GC champs or their fans in the EE room.......supertoe is your mod and he and I are going to do our best to ensure this detente is followed.......(a copy of this is being pm'd to him)........

........that's not to say a visitor isn't able to saty ANYTHING about a different team.........compliments are always welcome, and good hearted ribbing exchanges of points of view are encouraged as well........you may have noticed the discussion between PIGSEYE and redwhite2005 here....that is a good example of a 'friend;y' sharing of opinions........but following guidleine #3, your stuff isn't welcome.......

........anyway, happy trash talking in the EE room, I'll pop by to see how creative you've become in a while (remember, to look only)........sory your stuff penned here was erased, but I'm sure you understand why now......

......also, feel free to visit the main forum too where we can discuss your point of view on CFL related things openly.....

Not a problem, RedandWhite. I completely understand why my posts were erased from the eyes of stamps fans. The truth hurts. I guess you'll just have to check out The Grey Cup Champions forum to read the truth.

But, my question is, you say that anything can be said in a teams forum, provided it is not against the team in question, and anything can be said in the general forum, provided it is "not in violation of the forum guidelines". I obviously have not looked closely enough, but where can one find these forum guidelines?

Thanks

Go to the top of the CFL Talk page, and look at the "stickies".....it's the third one down, presently.....

Supertoe is a mod .... thats funny.

your’e entitled to your opinion…since when do we have a beef?

Supertoe he is not worth the reply!

Apparently I am :slight_smile: Thank you.

Did you forget to send him a Christmas card? :x