For fans of Garney Henley!

Here's the link to a CFL Fantasy League I just created for fans of one of the very greatest Tiger-Cats of them all, Garney Henley!

Tiger-Cats and Gentlemen

Any and all Garney Henley fans are welcome to join!

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Incidentally, does anyone own a copy of the A Gentleman and a Tiger book? It has a publication date of 1 January 1972 and carried a $3.95 price when issued but I doubt that it's still available at that price.

:question:

I own several copies . Problem is is that I’m not exactly sure where they are .

1 Like

Hardcore Tiger-Cat fans as well as any other members of the proud fraternity of CFL fans are once again welcome to join the "Tiger-Cats and Gentlemen" Fantasy League for the 2022 campaign.

:slightly_smiling_face:

I used to have a copy, and it was was signed by Garney. Sadly, they disappeared at some point during my many changes of address. It appears that you can order it here for $9.95 + $3.00 CDN shipping (I haven’t tried it).

Garney Henley: A Gentleman and a Tiger | The Book Band

1 Like

Okay. I’ve now re-created several Fantasy Leagues that have in previous years been of interest to Tiger-Cat fans and certain other CFL supporters:

Balticboys - League PIN Code YWE4UGJB (For CFL fans of Baltic ancestry/descent.)

Chester’s Cookies - League PIN Code U02XCSWO (For Cookie Gilchrist fans.)

King Kong - League PIN Code 0SFBJE8Y (For Angelo Mosca fans.)

London Lords - League PIN Code ACONDI12 (For CFL fans with a sentimental attachment to London, Ontario.)

Ticats and Gentlemen - League PIN Code U74ENIH0 (For fans of Garney Henley and the great Tiger-Cat teams of 1957 to 1976.)

Sorry no avatars yet but here is the link to join any of these Leagues:

Join a League

:slightly_smiling_face:

I had a hard copy of this book, I bought back then.

Sad to say, through many moves and a couple of marriages, I can’t find it anymore.

It’s been so many years, I would love to read it again.

Been trying to get a copy of it now…preferably, a Kindle version…

It’s available here:

The Book Band

Garney Henley: A Gentleman and a Tiger… 9.95 (prices are in Canadian Dollars)
Subtotal 9.95
Shipping 3.00
TOTAL 12.95

To calculate the cost of shipping, please make a selection from the menu to the right and click on the RECALCULATE button below.
Canada

It’s also available to view at the Central Hamilton Library:
Local History and Archives (Central)
Local History & Archives Ham - 3rd Floor
796.335092 HENLE NIE
Non-circulating

1 Like

I own 2. Both signed.

1 Like