FOOTBALL SEASONS OVER

OHIO STATE BEAT MICHIGAN 14 TO 3 IN A GAME THAT IS BIGGER THAN ANY OTHER ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH IN FRONT OF 111,000 FANS GO BUCKS “CARMEN OHIO” WE ARE THE BEST DAM TEAM IN THE LAND!!!OHIO STATE VS MICHIGAN IS THE BIGGEST FOOTBALL GAME ON EARTH!!!

why do I think the Duper has something to say about that?

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH What a barn burner!!!! all those fans paid all that money for a 14-3 snore fest! Michigan could only score 3 at home AND!!!!! the Buckeyes could only score 14????? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

WELL THE BUCKEYES WON THAT ALL THAT MATTER THIS IS THE BIGGEST GAME IN FOOTBALL.....ON ANY LEVEL SORRY THE BUCKEYES DID IT.....BIG TEN SMASH MOUTH ANYWAY.......

Ohio State vs. Michigan :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

The game was coma-inducing!

I couldn't sit and watch it without dozing off, so I watched Lafayette vs.Lehigh...much more excitement in this game. :rockin:

THATS BIG TEN FOOTBALL.....IN THE RAIN SMASH-MOUTH LIKE OR NOT ITS THE BIGGEST FOOTBALL GAME PERIOD......HOW MANY OTHER GAMES DRAWS 111,000 THOUSAND PEOPLE?THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!NAME ONE THE GREATEST FOOTBALL RIVALRY IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME..........

111,000 thousand people
Thats a bit of an exageration

THAT HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE AT THE GAME WANT ME TOO SEND YOU THE LINK

I KNOW I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SEND THE LINK BECAUSE THAT WOULD GIVE US ALL AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEE YOU OVER-DRAMATIZE EVERYTHING BY TYPING IN CAPS AGAIN

no-caps 111,000 people were there how many football games can draw that type of crowd?

There is a difference between 111,000 and
111,000 thousand

BTW
Nowbody cares

Yep...I'm pretty sure there were not 111,000 thousand people at that game...

Why would people on a cfl fourm care about the ohio state buckeyes ?

Imagine how little there must be to do in Ohio if they can get 111,000 people to show up to a game they know will likely end with only one team in double digits scoring. :slight_smile:

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore? gameId=273210130 MAN HERES THE LINK THE 111,000 PLUS I WAS AT THE GAME THATS ALOT OF PEOPLE MICHIGAN STADIUM SEATS 111,000 THERE WERE 110,000 AT PENN STATE IN HAPPY VALLEY WHEN WE PLAYED THEM FEW WEEKS AGO

Where, in that link does it say "111,000 THOUSAND"???

111,000, maybe...

...hehehe...

Trolls think that way

You mean 111 Million people didn't attend?

Im dissapointed. I was thinking at least twice that #.

Because everything down there is the greatest and nobody, no where else can match what they do! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: