Footbal mind required ASAP

We need a football man in this organization a.s.a.p. Katz is a marketing man and I'm sure their is a place for him in the organization but its not G.M. He sugarcoated this team with some big names but left huge holes in the offensive line. No QB or running back can be effective without blocking. His next big move was to fire Marshall and replace him with the 1-17 Lancaster who graciously agreed to fill in but clearly lacks the energy or motivation required to turn this team around. The season is never over in the CFL so lets cut the BS about how good we can be and get someone in hear who can make a difference right now!

His next big move was to fire Marshall and replace him with the 1-17 Lancaster who graciously agreed to fill in but clearly lacks the energy or motivation required to turn this team around
1. Ive said it before and i'll say it again, Anyone that claims Lancaster as responsible for that 1-17 season has no idea what they're talking about.
  1. CLEARLY LACKS ENERGY AND MOTIVATION? He's cut 1 starter, demoted 3 others and cut 5 total. Hes CLEARLY cleaning up Coach Marshall's mess...

Exactly.

To pin the 1-17 season on Lancaster is nonsense.

RL is one of the greatest minds in this league who knows every nuance. The gane has not passed him by, as it doesn't just flow out your veins.

However...I do agree we should be looking to a football guy as our GM for next season.

We should be looking for someone to handle Head coach with his OWN staff, and football operations... NOT a new GM.

Rob Katz done a fine job addressing the talent levels on this team.

2003 doesn’t count - BANKRUPCY!!!

AND Coach Lancaster doesn’t put up with the c**p that Marshall did.

Hopefully, this team can get its house in order before it is too late. The o-line and front 7 on your defense are key to success in this league. You can have all the great receivers and rb's and db's you want, but without blocking, pressure and speed and meanness in your LB's you will not succeed.

What "RL" do you mean, hendy? The one coaching, or the one who was brilliant at marketing season ticket packages? :wink:

ps: Ryan, all the best to you!

Me me me me me!! :slight_smile:

I agree Katz must go.

What "RL" do you mean, hendy? The one coaching, or the one who was brilliant at marketing season ticket packages?
With apologies to Ryan (although I'm sure he's a great footbal mind)...I was referring to Coach Lancaster (I know you knew). :lol: