Flutie-Cats

Well Tabby fans. I have to say I'm torn about this whole Flutie madness. Offers being sent to Doug and Darren. I never thought I'd see the day when I didn't have an opinion about my team. Can anyone sell me one way or the other on bringing in the Fluties?

Well, now it may be all for naught, (with Flutie apparently in discussions with the NY Giants) but I think Doug Flutie would be a good help to the club. He'd be an improvement from McManus from the standpoint of an entire season. Danny Mac has flashes of his good old self, but also shows his age at the most inopportune times. Add to that the fact that there is really not anyone in place to step in (sorry Marcus Brady), I think that Flutie would be an upgrade. That's a dangerous receiving corps that the Cats have assembled, although someone would have to give up a spot to Darren Flutie, which may or may not be an improvement.

Having Flutie (Doug) would be a benefit to the Cats and the CFL. As an Argo fan, it would be painful to see Doug in Ticat Black and Gold though.....

I bet Doug could still play better than most in the CFL

Cmon Bob, offer him 50% of your net worth to play for the Ticats for 3 yrs :thup:

:roll:
:lol:

Man someone Dug Deep to find this thread...
lol

2005!!! I wasn't even born then.

An Argo-Cat fan

dare I say, I can beleive it :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Hey pot, kettle is holding on line 2. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

tell him I will call him black later

Please note: “Brady Bunch” thread retrospectives are slated for the 2008-9 offseason. LOL :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Flutie would be a great signing, we could always use a back up holder if something was to happen to Chang. Like if he falls off the bench or something.

:D :D :D

New bumper sticker: HAMILTON PURSES HAVE BETTER LEAD :wink:

Oski Wee Whack,