Five strategies for getting back on the fantasy horse

Welcome to a new (and abbreviated) season of TSN CFL Fantasy play, a game that has been more than 20 months overdue, yet very, very (and we do mean very) welcomed. From the warmth of a summer night in Toronto to the bone-chilling cold that will usher in a Grey Cup champion in Hamilton, countless players will tap into their inner general manager and attempt to put together a winning lineup on a weekly basis.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/07/23/five-strategies-getting-back-fantasy-horse/
1 Like

Already started my week one lineup by choosing two players and defense

When I try to log in all I get is this! :rage: :rage:
Internal server error
@sully

1 Like

Same that started happening yesterday

It worked when the link was first posted to join on Twitter but now it is showing server error

Thanks, :+1:
I thought it was me, or my computer
Hopefully it gets worked out soon.
I have made my picks for the CFL pickem for week 1

There was a fellow @abendschan who ran a pickem on the CFL site here a couple years back,
It would be terrific if he or someone would do the honours again. :pray:

I sent a note to the CFL league office to get CFL Fantasy back online, sorry about that!

I'd love to see more folks join the CFL Forums group on CFL Pick 'Em over at Total CFL Pick 'Em , come on and try to beat me!

2 Likes

:+1: Thanks sully
I really enjoyed the CFL Pick'Em
You may have some catching up to do if you noticed I came in 2nd overall last time

1 Like

cfl fantasy is working again , i joined another league earlier

2 Likes

Yes, but my ego can handle it, haha

1 Like

I sent a PM to Abbey to see if he's interested in starting that up again. No reply as yet. If he doesn't respond, then I'll start it up unless someone else is eager to organize it.

1 Like