Fit for glory ... great new motto but link

I like the new motto ... nice ..... then you click on it .....

and it leads you to the team shops ....

and then you see some team shops not fit for for merchandise sales in 2023 ....

The Argos Store is a joke .... again not properly stocked for jerseys .

This has been going on for years and this is the CFL champion .

How does MLSE and real sports not have any quality control ... after this amount of time....

2 Likes

Just for reference, from CFL.ca:

1 Like

did you check all the team stores? i suspect the teams are responsible for the new stock in their stores but i might be wrong. either way, that banner shouldn’t be there until team stores are stocked with 2023 gear.

i get a kick out of the blank ad banner wasted space on this forum that would take just a few minutes to remove the code for.

I am being particular hard on the Argos store as all last year they were not properly stocking a home jersey …

Can you put a link to the main CFL site …

from the forum

the door only goes one way …

some of us asked before and for some reason it couldn’t be done

yet when you click on a CFL news item … it brings you to the main CFL site .

of course it can be done and i have no idea why there isn’t one. but only an admin can do this, mods don’t have any configuration abilities.

Oh we were told … the reason

money by the admin at the time ?

not sure how it costs anything …

Was wondering who reconfigured the users area … just recently like maybe within two months …

now you cannot see read time etc … was that mods ?

there have been no manual changes, only the Discourse software updates, and those have changed some things yes.

was wondering … what happened … thanks .

Got some Argos bling for xmas. They all say "Argos Champions’ but they don’t say champions of what and there is no imagery of the Cup. MLSE seems determined to undermine this franchise at every step.

1 Like