First installment of games available on Grey Cup on Demand Portal

TORONTO — The CFL has released the first installment of Grey Cup games on the Grey Cup On Demand Portal powered by Mark’s. The first installment includes championship games and highlights from 1946, 1948, 1949, 1950, 1952, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958 and 1959.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/01/28/first-installment-games-available-grey-cup-demand-portal/

CFL.ca promised old games on the portal starting today as described in this link below:
CFL introduces Grey Cup on Demand Portal powered by Mark's - CFL.ca

....where is the link?

It's ready to go; I thought it'd go public at noon but sometimes there's a little delay due to some copy change or something in the article / press release. It'll definitely be live before the end of the work day!

1 Like

Thx for update

1 Like

It's live! Head to this URL to view the portal and the games available currently:

The quality of the bits I watched looks very good. Well done!

2 Likes

Cool this is being done & I will be checking out several games--but just as a note, Normie Kwong was Lieutenant Governor of Alberta, not Governor General of Canada

1 Like

Sorry to bump an old thread, but it seemed appropriate given that there apparently isn't any footage whatsoever of the 1947 Grey Cup in Toronto, That's a shame because it was apparently a great game: