First CFL game(Winnipeg)

Did we just learn something of Kanga's ancestry? :shock:

read it again, it's been fixed

and PM next time that happens ok? no need to waste forum space with my errors

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz SLAP!

fond of them...........mosquitos will be the least of your worries, they have declared all out war on the little pests and are passing out malathione like kool aid at a cult gathering.........if we are lucky the west nile will take us before we start turning into those brain eating zombies from the movies.........

Well with the flooding out there those babies will be wearing saddles!

they will come out with webbed hands and feet......no need for swim fins.......

Maybe you should talk to Sambo about our temperatures during summer, he thinks we have winter year round or something. And I do believe Manitoba gets the most sun on average then any other province. And the mosquitos arent that bad (maybe I'm just used to them). The only time I noticed them last year was when I went golfing but thats probably because of all the bush area around.

yeah, next time i come to Winnipeg during the summer i’ll be coming by dogsled when i reach portage… :roll:

Sambo you are a funny guy... I'm starting to think Sambo could be Roy Shivers. If not they must be related... I could see if you were a Eskie fan or a Al's fan, heck maybe even a Argo fan, but you are a Rider Fan buddy...

FYI... The Riders are a Joke.. Even the Dumbest guy in Winnipeg (Troy Westwood) knows the riders suck. Come on already.. If Regina was spelled with a V, then we would know why your posts smell so "fishy"

Only thing worse than being a Rider fan is a Bomber fan.... im realistic in my team's chances, not like a few of your fellow BB fans who think by adding a player they are Grey Cup champs.... GC arent won on paper , nor are they won here.... it is won on the field, so we shall see just how good the bombers or riders are.... as for my team being a joke, just look at the post about Mr. Hebert and his ongoing saga that seems to be dogging the BB's , and training camp hasnt even started yet!! Instead of Winner, you should reflect the true nature of your city by renaming yourself Loser.
FYI.... I do NOT live in Regina......

Moose Jaw... Close enough.. The Riders Play in ()egina. Mr. Hebert is one guy. If he don't show up in Winnipeg, then he don't play football for 5 years. I could care a less if he reports, to be honest. One American who thinks he's to good for the CFL, is not a distraction for our club. It is more of a distraction for our league.
I will say however that if someone out there wants to get involved in our league, I would welcome them. If Newbe said he was planning to go to Regina for his first live CFL game, I would have said it was a great town, with great fans and I would hope they had a blast. That is how we build this league... I don't want to be mean. But there's a time to be a clown. This wasn't one of them.

I hope this does not turn you off our Game Newbie.. Welcome to the CFL... :smiley:

OK, you know what WP, if you reread my posts here, you will know that I was joking and I do hope that newbie does have a good time and sees a great CFL game in the Peg. If he likes it , maybe he could make the drive to Regina and watch a game at Taylor Field. The CFL is a great brand of football, and you will see the passion that we have for this game.

Part of the reason that I want to go to a CFL game is seeing posts like you 2 have just done, you both love the CFL and I have been to plenty of NFL games and it seems like fans aren't like this anymore for the NFL, it seems it is more of a "in place to be" to go to a game down here anymore, another reason may be free agency, there is no loyalty anymore.

Read some of the other post's about Hebert... We seem to have some loyalty problems as well...

You will love it down here in Winnipeg.. Al's Vs Bomber are one of the best games of the year IMO.... Except for the bus loads of Al's fan's singing in the nose bleed seats... LOL. :lol:

Ok Ok, it's one bus half full, but they still get under my skin. Last years shoot-out with the Al's in Winnipeg was the worst...

We won that one though, so the scars healed quickly...