Fireworks over Ivor Wynne

I am witnessing a huge fireworks display over Ivor Wynne from my appartment on the Mountain Brow. It started at 10:30 and has been going on steady for 10 minutes now. It is an impressive display, hundreds and hundreds being set off. What is the occassion?

Suprising considering all the problems with the fireworks diplay and the turf the 'Cats had 2 seasons ago.

Devourer

8)

Are you sure it isn't just your coach reacting as he goes over the game film? :cowboy:

St. Anthony's Festival at Ivor Wynne. Occurs every year at this time. Performances by many singers from Canada and Europe and then the night comes to an end with fireworks.

Are you sure it is not the Good Ship Argo firing at the stadium?

im in a house apt on fairview ave I seen tham to did not know what thay was for as im new to Hamilton . the cat did not like it .

Re vinny-st. Anthony's Festival at Ivor Wynne. Occurs every year at this time. Performances by many singers from Canada and Europe and then the night comes to an end with fireworks. T They must have been doing this for a long time,? we took in the show about 15 years ago,,. Great fireworks display, i think the doors are open to all. Anyone interested in fireworks should look into the Detroit/Windsor Canada day, /4th july celebration , largest in north america.cheers

St. Anthony's feast, been going on since the dawn of time. Ok for my entire lifetime (which is well 40ish lol ) My balcony was prime veiwing the kids and hubby and I enjoyed it, of course we told Daddy it was all for him.
But seriously, just so you know, unlike the insane attempt we a had a few years ago, the fire works are placed on the South stands on the concourse walkway, and up the sides of it too, and then fired off.
I thought it would be cool if we could fire them off like that for a TC game.but the set up would be a night mare. But it was nice to enjoy lastnight !!!