Fireworks at Ivor Wynne

I know that at the end of a festival there are fireworks at Ivor Wynne stadium.
The festival of St. Augistine.
I’ve seen these fireworks every year and would like to know more informaiton on it. Such as who can attend and where/what orginization to contact. I’ll take losts of pictures if I know when it is. Thanks.

Can we PLEASE get a replay of the fireworks from several years ago. Watching them shoot into the tents at the west end was worth the whole price of admission.... and that one poor guy with a bucket trying to put out the fires on the turf!

LMAO!

Indeed.

I seriously doubt that a reenactment of the Balsam Bombardment is a top priotiy for the Tabbies. :wink:

I do recall some squibs bursting around the park leaving that game. The only thing missing from the calamity was mortar shells decending from the skies, but I digress…

Oski Wee Wee,

(Mark) Can we PLEASE get a replay of the fireworks from several years ago. Watching them shoot into the tents at the west end was worth the whole price of admission.... and that one poor guy with a bucket trying to put out the fires on the turf!
I remember this incident well and I'm still puzzled as to why the perpetrators of said fireworks failed to realize that canvas and astro turf would be flammable. What a joke!

Hey Lost
Its actually "St.Anthony’s "church,on Barton St. who has the celebration…
Its an all day event…anyone can attend,FREE I THINK…but if you don’t understand Italian…might not be fun :lol: oh well…you’ll know the food will always be good :smiley:

As for the fireworks…they are simply awsome!!..btwn 10:00-10:30

thanks for info