FIRED

Marshall will be FIRED after Banjo Bowl.

Durant to be benched.

...possible I suppose...if Marshall is let go, it will be after a LDC rider loss...and Berry will be promoted to HC for the rematch in the 'Peg...

I don't know if he'll be fired, but with the slow start, I'm starting to see why he was passed over for so many head coaching jobs in the past. Maybe he's just ill-suited for the role. That's just how it is sometimes.

The problem is that the Riders don't have the talent they once did... or rather, they haven't found the talent to compensate for what has been lost. We have a draft pick who has been a total bust so far, Shomari Williams. He just has not lived up to the expectations. We are misusing a guy like Getzlaf, who should not be a primary receiver.. he doesn't have the skill set to be that type of player. Some guys are injured (Koch, Bagg) but the Riders haven't found adequate replacements. No pass rush, and a mediocre secondary... adds up to a 1-5 record so far... Durant said the other day that its a myth that he isn't a pocket passer... Berry must have him brainwashed... he is not PURELY a pocket passer, he is far more effective when he moves the pocket around, and a threat to run.

DD needs to run. Its hard watching the O when he doesnt ever run.

Saskatchewan has no playmakers. Firing Marshall isn't going to change anything, except that he will do like Stubler and Maciocia and sit on his fresh 3 year contract. Berry's shown he is terrible at dealing with the pressure of adversity as a HC. This is the worst situation to put him in.

Those "superior" Green fans just have to deal with the fact that they need to rebuild.

The Riders have been overachieving the laat few years. Now theyre back to reality.

http://cdn.thenextweb.com/facebook/files/2011/02/facebook_like_button1.png

As long as we come away with 2 wins, I don't care what happens to thje Riders after teh Banjo Bowl. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can see Berry going before Marshall if there is even a hint that the rumours of the problems between Berry and Durant are true. It would certainly be a mistake IMO to fire a head coach mid-season.

Especially one you've just signed to a 3 year contract that has coached six games.

......I have come to the conclusion there's more than just the coaches in the 'crosshairs' in riderville...The pitchforks are also out for anyone in management that they see as responsible for this mess...I see a lot of negative comments surrounding the whole team...top to bottom...Someone suggested they put a barrel of dynamite under the whole works and push the plunger...OUCH...i think they're worked-up a tad in Sask. :lol:

The Riders need.receivers without Fantusz and Bagg.

the riders receivers aren't getting open... that's not on durant..that's on the receivers. fire the coach, fire the OC all you want..it won't make a difference.. it's like toronto firing their defensive coordinator almost...when it's their offense that sucks.

the thing that happened to the riders is simple..don't know how "rider nation" can't see it..

1. FANTUZ went to the NFL. <-- not only was he your big play guy but also a Canadian. Pretty easy to replace amerian with american big time receiver just because theres hundreds to chose from...not to easy to replace your best receiver who is canadian with another canadian.

2. Rob Bagg is hurt. again a canadian..tough to replace a canadian with a canadian right away. wheres that sisco kid at? why isn't he playing? he's not ready probably.

2 huge offensive weapons...HUGE.. really some may argue your top 3 along with dressler..well you take them 2 away and u are left with dressler and getzlaf and who? thats the problem..Nunn and whoever else dont scare anyone..they haven't done anything..so defenses can double up dressler and well you're left with getzlaf and 3 guys who haven't done a thing. watch closely...the receivers arent getting open..Durant has all day lots of plays..just nobody can get open.that's not coaching..that's on the players and to an extent...it's on taman who really did nothing to replace guys like fantuz and bagg.

remond willis was a bomber cut...he's your starting defensive end now...i'm just gonna make a little point here..

last game, no doug brown,dorian smith got hurt early..both our defensive tackles werent playing..we plug in rookie bryant turner..along with kenny mainor,kashama,donny o and we dont miss a beat. bombers have something the riders dont...depth. poblah gets hurt, hargreaves goes in...depth is important and the riders are lacking it. BIG TIME .thats not on the coach or OC tho. that's on the guy who's job it is to bring players in and compete...u guys had an aaron fairooz in camp battling for a receiver position yes? well the bombers had that guy in camp 3 years ago and he couldn't crack the roster.

Taman is the main problem.

receivers are lacking..we got a couple we aren't using..GREG CARR..give us your first rounder :stuck_out_tongue:

What has that got to do with anything. There are lots of players who are starting for teams that were cut by others. Kashama was cut by the Stamps, for example.

U ARE WAY TO PISSY. SERIOUSLY. u need to just chill.

its the lack of depth the riders have. its got nothing to do with remond willis who sucked crap at bomber camp.

ya know, this would have worked much better without your first line.

What has that got to do with anything. There are lots of players who are starting for teams that were cut by others. Kashama was cut by the Stamps, for example.
[/quote]
U ARE WAY TO PISSY. SERIOUSLY. u need to just chill.

its the lack of depth the riders have. its got nothing to do with remond willis who sucked crap at bomber camp.
[/quote]
ya know, this would have worked much better without your first line.
[/quote]
ya i know :stuck_out_tongue: but my point was the lack of depth the riders have..not just defensively but offensively too. i mean really, it's nit picking.. the rest of my post pretty much explains "the lack of depth" point i was making.

Fortunes in the CFL can change very quickly. Your setting yourself up really nicely :slight_smile:

True enough, NFL cuts could have an impact.