FIRE SEAN WHYTE aka Pippin the hobbitt

L'amie de Delbert était en compétition au rodéo dans l'Ouest canadien et Delbert a préféré l'accompagner et l'encourager que d'accepter une place sur l'équipe de pratique des Alouettes. Rien de plus. Aimer quelqu'un ou quelque chose ne veut pas dire que tu détestes quelqu'un ou quelque chose.

Richard

Je vois. Je n’avais pas remarqué l’accent grave sur le “a”. Ça changeait tout le sens, ou ça provoquait le non-sens, si tu préfères.

Breaking: Cliffy and a bunch of young women in their twenties were seen at Stade Hebert this morning holding up sings that read "Free Whytee". :cowboy: :wink:

Geste inélégant et déplorable. Je suis surpris que le #50 ait fait ça.

C’est une blague a la “Free Willy” :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDLfQGLTTv8

If you want the “whole meal deal”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSTg3Cj07d0

Saw him live last year, he’s a gentleman and wonderful with kids. The great John Pinette!

I wonder what Popp will do with Pippin. Can't make a normal field goal in a dome...

I wonder who or what Pippin will blame this time…

All he has left
Shoes, Socks or laces... :lol:

39 yards indoor !

Pippin the smurf will probably blame Johnny!!! Johnny’s “Fire Sean Whyte” thread affected his confidence… Bad Johnny :twisted: :thup:

Marchand said Popp was on the phone and it was a serious conversation. By the looks of it we might have lost our RB, Punter, Corner and Hebert...So this was all for nothing.

Whyte missed two (not one but two) critical FGs in the 4th quarter of the previous game.

Our interim Head Coach, who some want to continue as head coach next year (lord knows why), decided in his wisdom not to replace Whyte and had him kick for us again last night. So what does he do, he misses a 39 yard kick in a dome.

Dreadful performances by Whyte, bad coaching decision by Popp.

Not to quibble, but wouldn’t it be Popp the coach who decides when to kick, but Popp the GM who decides who the kicker is?

Yes Madjack, its time to bring change to the Popp/Whyte duo. I thought Burke Dales was a better punter than Whyte. The stats so indicate as Dales averaged better that 45 yard average per punt. Whyte appears to be missing more FGs now that the season is coming to a close. Whatever, the scouts should now be touring NCAA games at present looking for a FG candidate.

Must have been the wind ! :wink:

Hopefully Popp will not be the HC come next season and will only have to worry about who the kicker is :wink:

I feel for Jim. As a boss he stood in front of the media going to bat to support his kicker and gave a "scripted" speech prepared with precise statistics (you guys know what I think of statistics :slight_smile: )

First chance he gets he brings in his kicker to make a field goal within his fantastical range of success and what does Whyte do ? Makes Popp look like a total fool.

That's 3 miss in a row from 41,43,39. Those damn statistics... :cowboy: So props to you Jim for standing behind your guy but you backed the wrong mule.

The hang time was awesome too. Makes a big difference when the ball is in the air 4 seconds instead of 2.5

Bad decision I don’t know. He took the punting away from him and then put him in a position to succeed in a meaningless game. The bad decision for me will be to go with Whyte next week. Popp has done all he could for Whyte.

The bad decision has been to stick with Sean Whyte for two full years when it was clear midway through 2012 that he didn't have the leg to be a punter or to make long field goals. This has been a grievous, costly mistake stretched out over two seasons that Popp absolutely has to wear...