Fire Noel Thorpe!

Si quelqu’un est remplacé parmi les entraîneurs, le “bouc émissaire” sera probablement Tyrell Sutton.

Richard

Une chose est sûre : Stanback est pitoyable présentement. Il semble perdu, incapable de changer de direction ( il fonce dans le dos des OLs quand ce n’est pas directement sur Fajardo!), Pas efficace en protection…
Honnêtement, qui comme porteur de ballon #1 dans la ligue est pire que lui présentement?

3 Likes

So it’s Tyrell’s fault that our Oline is lost and confused? Why not LBJ then? Seriously…

How many times have we seen a Thorpe defence lose a lead in the final minutes of a game? TOO MANY EFFIN TIMES!
Thorpe’s defence did it again last night. He is a hack!

I don’t think you can really fault Thorpe for the loss. The offence did nothing for most of the game and that blocked FG was brutal.

2 Likes

They are not to blame for the loss but I have an issue with his inability to stop any second and long, again that has bee a feature with him his entire career and tremendous lack of discipline from his unit as well. Maciocia went and got him Lemon and Sankey as well. He’s been getting support.

2 Likes

Can’t argue that, it’s his Achilles heel. I have no idea why he can’t get a stop in such a favourable situation most of the time.

Hey Thorpe, SECOND AND LONG. What have you got?

Rushing 3…does not work against the BBs.

1 Like

And Thorpe’s defence cannot hold a lead at the end!!!

Well they only had to hold the lead for what, 13 seconds?

1 Like

CHAMPIONS! FÉLICITATIONS !

4 Likes