FIRE BISCHOFF

[i]Enough with this loser! Johnny don't care if special teams have improved a bit in the last 3 games. Giving up (another) blocked kick, in the final minutes of the game, and making the game closer than it should be is horrible. The guy is a liability. Special teams can crap the bed anytime.

FIRE HIM!!!!! [/i]

this thread we can definitely keep. :thup:

[i]Does Bischoff get a bonus when the Als special teams give up a touchdown return, a blocked kick, and generally awful play?

The game is in the 4th quarter. The Als might still win. But, if they don't, this loss is on special teams!!!!!

FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF
FIRE BISCHOFF[/i]

Sept 4th im voting Johnny all italics!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to get out there with picket signs, and get ur point across, I think its the only way we can make something happen!! :rockin:

well they did win, and on a special teams play to boot. :smiley:

[i]Thanks for your support Mike!!! Johnny will keeps fighting the good fight.

FIRE BISCHOFF

And outlaw his ****** track suits![/i]

You know what's really telling about how awful Bischoff has been as a special teams coordinator? The als own website can barely say anything positive about him with regards to special teams. The highlights on special teams for him have been that one direct snap to Brouilette against calgary and Whyte having a solid (not great, not excellent, solid) first season in all phases of the game arguably the position that is least impacted by the coordinator

Trestman says: Leave my secretary alone ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Trestman has a thing for track suits! :lol: :wink:

While there is no real way to defend his Special Teams coaching, the Als went from Cobourne to Whitaker, and 1 game of Anderson without skipping a beat.

So as Running Backs coach Bischoff has to get some credit.

Sure, and I’ve always given him credit for his work as RB coach. That’s not in dispute at all.

He’s a great RB coach no question but he is in over his head with the special teams coordinator job

[i]FIRE BISCHOFF AS SPECIAL TEAMS COORDINATOR.

On their first kickoff (after their TD), the Als strip the ball away from Brown. They are deep in Lions territory and can knock up the score 14-0. But wait... An Als player was offside on the kickoff. OFFSIDE ON A FRIGGIN KICKOFF!!!!! How the **** does that happen? The Als get a penalty and have to redo the kickoff...

All game long, the Als got nuttin on kick returns. Every single time they kicked to BC, Brown ripped off a long gain. The Als' special teams killed the team on field position! If the Als would have lost this game, it would have been ENTIRELY THE FAULT OF SPECIAL TEAMS!!!!!!!! Trestman, wake the duck up now!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE BISCHOFF [/i]

[i]Check the stats! Whyte averaged 28.9 yards NET on punts. HORRIBLE! :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

28.9 yards NET on punts[/i]

somehow i just knew this thread was going to get some new messages. :smiley:

Worst ST in the league for two to three years running. Should be a sticky. (but we don't have a mod)...

[i]In reply to coach T on RDS

Johnny got his eye on special teams. No more of this "there is no problem" garbage! :thdn: :thdn: [/i]

Just warming up for Saturday! Johnny predicts that the Als will give up the first ever blocked kickoff! yes, a blocked kickoff! Impossible, but I believe that Bischoff can do it...

Nah Im betting on a punt return for a touchdown and we miss a 45 yard field goal

The Onside Field Goal Worked!!!!....... now please don't bother trying it again. ever. :roll: