Finished !

Thanks to that group of guys wearing double blue beating the Riders on their home turf,

we are “DONE LIKE DIRT!”

See ya all next season, providing we have places to play.

It was a great day today at Ivor Wynne. Seeing our former all stars was great!

Your team still has a chance. A win against the guys wearing double next week and two Eskies losses will do it for you. I THINK. Keep the faith. :wink:

Personally don't care, being there today for one of the most cherished moments of my life and having tickets for the 100th.

Is life any better other than a Cats presence in the playoffs/Grey Cup? A+++ with no Cats in the playoffs, A+++++++ with Cats in the playoffs/Grey Cup.

I'm a Canadian football fan first, Ticats fan second. That's just me.

And right now I'm kinda thinking I dont need a new stadium as this one does perfectly, spliinters, magic markers, rusty srews keeping the joint apart, puddles in the concourses an inch deep.... but man she's a beauty really.

But yes, a new stadium is needed for the city, that I will get.

My wife who hates being out in the cold and rain absolutely loved today, totally. She even said why a new stadium, this works fine.

Thank god at least the new joint is going to be on the same hallowed, yes as others have said, grounds. :thup:

Lets put it this way, I've fallen asleep at the Skydump/Rogers Centre. That would never happen in IWS or else I'd say kill me right there on the spot.

Mind you it was baseball at the Skydump/RC and not football. :wink:

Correct.

Edmonton in Montreal tomorrow

Edmonton at home to Calgary next week.

In both cases, Edmonton plays teams that have clinched their playoff spots, so their games mean nothing to them

Correct.

Edmonton in Montreal tomorrow

Edmonton at home to Calgary next week.

Hope people aren't hanging on to that.

Stupid Riders. Stupid stupid Riders. You big stupidhead Riders.... :x

Stupid Riders. Stupid stupid Riders. You big stupidhead Riders....
I whole heartedly agree, dam riders!

The guys in double blue had nothing to do with it...

The guys wearing black and gold,who got 7 turnovers but only scored 8 points off of them last week,had alot to do with it...

The guys wearing black and gold,who might have a hitorically bad eefence this year,had alot to do with it...

The guys wearing black and gold,who allowed themselves to get beaten by a poor Bummers team twice this year,had alot to do with it...

The front office of the guys wearing black and gold,who built an incomplete team last off season,had alot to do with it...

The fact of the matter is that any team with only 6 wins has no business talking about home play off games,even in an 8 team league that allows it to be mathematically possible.

The moral of the story is that a team should take care of business early on so that that team isn't relying on anyone else to allow them to back into said playoffs...

We didn't do that!

Watching Sandro miss that chip shot brought back some bad memories. Guess the winds must have been swirling a bit too much.

Our elimination from the playoffs lies squarely on his shoulders and no one elses.

:D

Well you know, he's dealing with a new holder, new snapper, new team, new city, new field goal posts etc.

I hated this season because after game 5 ?, the Cats were unable to put two wins together.

I am therefore doubtful that they can now. Hope I'm wrong.

This has been a season of unforgivable mistakes and I hold management responsible for most of them. :thdn: