Finding meaning in Friday's game

Exactly. Just freakin win. Still want Johnny to do well tho.

Stop Sutton and everything will take care of itself! :wink:

1. What are you talking about JohnnyFootball ?? I thought you wanted Johnny to win this game ??

What is going on in your head now, anyway ?? :wink: :wink:

I still want Johnny Freakin Manziel to win !! LOL ::slight_smile:

Tipper you are losing it? LOL I want Johnny to do well and beat every other team but us!!! 8)Put it this way we are stuck with Masoli for the time being, let’s make the best of it. The Johnny ship in Hamilton has sailed unfortunately.

This game is more important right now. Labour Day is a ways away but you want that game back you handed Ottawa to keep them within reach. No more than one game lead for Ottawa is my definition of within reach. If the Cats allow anymore than that, this cow’s not comin’ home. Ottawa is tough to catch. They knew they blew one last night. Took their foot off the gas pedal and that’s not happening again. It’s put up or shut up time for the Cats tonight. It’s now or never.

Yup, it’s time for Masoli to take control and show us why JJ has shown so much confidence in him. I for one am still not convinced that he is “The Man?

Really Johnny? And you haven’t taken the opportunity to express that sentiment anywhere on the forum as yet? ;D;D

8)I think you are right Palmer !! I’m beginning to second guess JohnnyFootball myself at this point
in time ::slight_smile: LOL

He seems to change his mind and opinion on Masoli and J. Manziel each and every day now !! ::slight_smile:

I’m willing to bet that if the Cats win tonight, he will say that Masoli is the 2nd coming of
Anthony Cavillio ;D

I have always stated that mediocre Masoli is not the answer, I just want to see what JJ sees in him and I have never once said that I wanted Johnny to win tonight, that was Tipper. So go ahead and show me where I said I wanted Johnny to win tonight. ::slight_smile:

Somehow I think you know me better than that. LOL

This game has massive implications. I almost don't wanna watch cus I'm afraid we're going to lose.

I know it's only one game but

1. It's a 4 point divisional game 2. Montreal is only hanging one game back 3. If this Johnny train catches fire we could be in trouble and the media blitz/fanbase will be insufferable

I have no idea how Johnny will do with the Als, not like he has a great team around him, but newsflash we aren't a very good team either right now.

We need to win this game, no questions asked.

I've heard of course we'll beat Saskatchewan.

Oh don't worry, of course we'll beat them at home.

What Ottawa coming to town? Huge turnaround game coming up.

And nope, nope, nope. This game will have a ton of meaning unless you don't care about the Cats or CFL.

For sure Montreal is going to show improvement on Friday against us. Just as we tradwd away Zack and he is going to come back and show us just how wrong we were letting him go ( stays last night
Passing:Z.Collaros(22-34, 261 YDS, 1 TD)
), Mtl and Manziel will make us sweat! Letz see what happens.

Ps. Did I say that we shouldn’t have let Zack go?

How come when Masoli posts great stats and loses Masoli is crap.
And Collaros posts ok numbers and loses and you post his stats like they were awesome?
and remember we are saving about $200K/year with Masoli over ZC.
so basically upgrading 2 position players to 2 positional All Stars @ $100K raise each. BIG difference.

So…
Correct me if I’m wrong BUT…

Is this the same Zach who after last nights game is now sitting at a 1 - 14 W/L record for his last 15 starts on two different teams ?.. Or perhaps maybe there is another Zach that I’m unaware of ?

Never posted. That Masoli is crap, your words not mine. I simply said that Masoli is NOT Elite and that he is average, will give us average rwsults. Where do we now sit ahhhhhh 2-4, oops. Average ( benefit of doubt) not crap!

Eg-Zach-ly!

Eg-Zach-ly!

Go it the first time!

Egz-OhNeverMind! :o

Zach has certainly lost something due to injuries.
Masoli has his first full year to prove that he belongs…but the ST and run game has to give him some help.
I dont believe there is one ticat fan that does not wish Masoli becomes elite…whose our backup again??