FINALLY WE WIN!!!!!!

It's about time.

Game got sloppy...but hey, we won.

BRING ON THE ARGOS!

Wow - now that was an entertaining game - congrats bomber fans!!

Good for them.

My Esks tried to let them win last week, but Winnipeg wouldn't have it. It looks like the Bombers decided to take this win against the Als themselves.

WHAT ARE YOU TRYIN' TO SAY ESK.... IF KEVIN GLENN WOULD'VE BEEN PLAYING AGAINST YOUR ESKS LAST WEEK AND CALGARY THE WEEK BEFORE WE WOULD BE 3-2 NOT 1-4. WELCOME BACK KEVIN GLENN.

I doubt it, but I have to admit Glenn's a heck of a lot better than Tee Martin.

Maybe he should head South and try his luck in the Arena league?

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!

who'd knew that Glenn would make such a difference?!?

GO BB!!!! BIG BLUE!!!!

Cudos to Glenn but if Martin had half the yardage that the bomber run game had this game he wouldnt be looking so bad, roberts is back, he can make any qb look good.

Say what you want - the better team tonight won, as is custom in sport. The Als couldn't keep up, and good for the Bombers to take advantage of that. I had picked the Als to win, but I was secretly hoping that The Peg would be able to take it to them!

The big steel wheels of the Peg are a rolling, look out we'll crush every thing in our track

The mere presence of Glenn was enough to get the Als defence backing off expecting a quick pass, and what better time to give it to charlie outside, the threat of a psaaing game opened up the run for the bombers, and how about 50 yards to milt to the seal the deal, I think this was a statement game for Glenn, average, I dont think so.

I think that the offensive line and Roberts made this game, without that nice amount of 195 yards there would have been no victory.

Roberts Babyy! What an amazing game... and I went to the Stadium to see the first win for the Bombers! Yay! Let's hope we can come back off the road with 2 wins. 3-4... Lets hope so! GO BLUE BOMBERS! GO! Much love for the Turtle Man! Also, glad to also see Glenn back at the helm and not Mr.T(ee).

Glenn may have been the most visible change but the BB were due. The offence finally came to play. The Don's blitzing defence is starting to be figured out by the rest of the league.