Final Tally for Ticat Scarves and Bandana for Wellwood Sales

To the Hamilton Tiger-Cat Fan Community:
On behalf of the Wellwood Cancer Resource Centre, thank you for you generousity! Your passion for the Ticats and your concern for the well being of fellow Hamiltonian's has resulted in another successful fundraising campaing where the Ticats and volunteers from Wellwood and CFL Fans Fight Cancer sold scarves and bandana's in support of Wellwood!
Thank YOU!!!

I am so proud of the volunteers of CFL Fan's Fight Cancer and the generosity of the Hamilton Tiger Cats team and fans! I just found out that the THE HAMILTON TIGER CATS and CFL FANS FIGHT CANCER HAMILTON (LANCASTER CHAPTER)- Bandana and Scarf program raised: $5073.00 for Wellwood Resource Centre

Special mention goes out to Greg Dunnet (Ticats), Bill McGrath CFLFFC), Norma Frankoff (Wellwood) and Annette (Wellwood Volunteer Coordinator)

Great job everyone!
Thank you Ticat Fans...THANK YOU and look for us next year with another couple fun pieces of Ticat swag that help fight cancer!

Happy Holiday's
Sincerely,
Jarrett Harris
CFL Fan's Fight Cancer Founder/Coordinator

I'd be happy to buy another bandana next year if you have them again. Mine had an accident with the washing machine.

Absolutely great job!!

Thats sure to warm a few Hearts. Awesome news and proud to say im a owner of both the Scarve and Two Bandana's!
Great work guys and gals.
Ill be happy to support this next year also! :thup: :thup:

Awesome! Wellwood does great work from what I know for sure. :thup: