Ferguson: How to beat the Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Harris was given a 15 yard penalty. No ejection despite trying to bust a guy’s neck.

I imagine you’d be crying if someone did that to poor lil Andrew.

Beat BC twice and BC is in a playoff spot right now and Calgary isn’t. How can BC not be ‘playoff bound’ as you put it if Calgary is? What about Tornto and Hamilton? Are they not ‘playoff bound’ or at least ONE of them? Or do you actually believe that both Ottawa AND Montreal will be 1-2 in the east? And then also, if Toronto AND Hamilton are not ‘playoff bound’ then that means that there WILL be a x-over which means that BC would be ‘playiff bound’ after all, unless you believe in the Elks’ chances (pfft heh heh :slap knee:).

So do tell as I’m very curious to know your particular definition of ‘playoff bound’.

Uhh the guy that Marino head slapped was standing up free and facing him. Whoever that was, was it actually Demski?

Probably because Garrett Marino was ejdcted while Harris was allowed to stay (despite going all whacko on someone).

"Probably because Garrett Marino was ejdcted while Harris was allowed to stay (despite going all whacko on someone)."

You know what's ridiculous is not only do you hang the idea that you're team not having their full roster would have won you the game except we beat your team at home the week before with a full roster and your 13th man.

As for this garbage whacko comment. The guy was protecting his team mate from thugs. Harris had his helmet off while UNDER the pile which is way more dangerous since he was already under multiple people. So seriously get off your soapbox you're sounding more and more like an idiot.

How stupid of me … to expect a straight answer, or any answer at all. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yet it was YOUR guy who was fined for instigating the fight. That’s what you fail to acknowledge.

Harris went nuts on someone who had nothing to do with the incident anyway. Should’ve been tossed. Dirty.

What Rider weighs 375 lbs? What Rider weighs CLOSE to 375 lbs?

1 Like

"Yet it was YOUR guy who was fined for instigating the fight. That's what you fail to acknowledge.

Harris went nuts on someone who had nothing to do with the incident anyway. Should've been tossed. Dirty."

You want to talk dirty then explain the multiple people like 400 pounds easy piled up on Harris and ripping off his Helmut while under that pile isn't dirty?! Throwing punches isn't dirty? Okay so 200 pound defensive line guys going after small running back and receivers isn't dirty? Again you're sounding more and more like an idiot. Take your blinders off.

"Ok, you got me there. That was an exaggeration. But it was a guy that was bigger than him and it was a guy who could defend himself as opposed to Demski who was pinned under another Rider player when Marino, who is also bigger than Demski, did the same thing."

Double checked the game since I recorded it and it's not an exaggeration to say there was 400+ pounds piled on Harris with at least 2 guys on piled on him when he's down they tore off his helmut too. So you want to talk about dirty and cheap shots that's it right there.

1 Like

Haha Harris tossed Christian Campbell who according to his bio weighs 190lbs. Harris weighs 215lbs. Harris has 25lbs on Campbell. Not only is he going after someone he has 25lbs on, he has to fight dirty. Real tough guy

One of you claimed he beat up on a guy with 150lbs on him. Harris picked one of the smaller guys on the field and tried to look macho by taking a cheap shot.

Demski’s own words.

[quote]Even the normally mild-mannered Nic Demski found himself in the middle of the scrap.

“I saw some guy on top of Sean (McGuire) put his elbow in there, so that’s why I got involved,” the Bomber receiver said. “And all of a sudden I got rag-dolled by Micah Johnson and then all of a sudden I saw another guy go on top of Andrew. I was just trying to look out for my teammates and really I was just trying to split everything up.”[/quote]

This is not true. First of all, McGuire was NEVER IN THE PILE. He rolled off the side of the pile and ran to the back of the endzone to celebrate before anything even happened. There was no elbow on McGuire which means that Demski is BADLY mistaken or more likely he just wanted an excuse to get into the fight.

And I would seriously question the writer’s (Paul Friesen, not exactly known as the best nor most accurate writer) description of Demski as mild-mannered. The guy is a known taunter and showboater.

The only thing that we know about how it started is that only the people in the pile know. The refs don’t know, the league doesn’t know, the fans don’t know, the TSN cameras don’t know, and no one in this thread will ever know. To claim otherwise is pure bollocks! However, Harris DID start the second round of things and the second pile with the helmet yank, which he deserved to get piled on for for crap like that. In fact he got off real easy.

According to the league Drew Desjairlais was the instigator. Demski strikes me as a baby. Harris strikes me as a fake Jersey Shore type. Demski went in looking for a fight after Desjailais instigated it, got rolled, then Harris went all whacko and decided to try and act macho by tossing a guy 25lbs lighter than him around by the facemask (even though he had nothing to do with it).

Well we DO know A. Harris wrecklesslessly ripped a guy (whose 25lbs lighter than him) around by the facemask. Everyone outside of Winnipeg knows he should’ve been tossed

No he did not. Not true at all. He merely stated what the majority of non-Bomber and non-Sask fans also agreed with, that Harris was fortunate for not getting tossed too. He made NO COMMENT WHATSOEVER on who started it. I do not recall ANYONE in the media for that matter laying blame for the cause of it.

SOME Rider players and SOME Rider fans claim that the Bombers started it, and SOME Bomber players and SOME Bomber fans claim that the Riders started it, but it’s all nothing more than a bunch of he-said she-said. Anyone on this forum no matter their team colors who claims to know who really started it is being nothing but an arrogant and/or butthurt holier-than-thou dimestore homer.

That is also not true. The league DID take extra action against Harris. He was fined. You’re not doing very well tonite. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That is ALSO not true. Demski was never in the pile. He was the lone wideout to the boundary. He ran in at least 20 yards to join the fight. He was pinning down Mike Edem who was already in the pile with Harris. In fact Demski jumped Edem from behind.

What else can I correct you on?

1 Like

So Demski is another coward. Seems to be alot of em over in da peg

I only go based on the league’s decision to fine Desjairlais for instigating. Seems he’s the culprit based on the fine