Fergie From Black Eyed Peas & Ticats Cheerleaders.

looks like she likes our kitties and she put one of the dances by the team on her website, not to shabby

http://www.umusic.ca/fergie/

Interesting how our "cheerleaders" are better known for urban dancing rather than cheering.

i disagree, i was very offended by last years grey cup half time show.

Cant seem to get it to download

I was offended by the horrible performance by the Peas, it seems that they can make some half decent noise in a studio but can’t perform live.

I was out getting pizza during the Grey Cup halftime.
Sounds like I made the right choice.

I wasn't out of my seat and now I've gone and seen myself on a blackeyedpeas website, how could life get any better.......maybe being tazered.

Seems like ignorance is universal.

That's really cool! Great work ladies. I wonder if any other teams have had this opportunity! If not kudos to the cats for getting this!

A few points

1. Can't open quick time file, so cant see video.
  2. The ticat dancers are probably the best they have ever been. (dance wise) I have noticed a HUGE improvement the past 2 years. To the ladies..Keep up the good work, and you have earned the recognition :slight_smile:
  3. The sound for last years Grey Cup was dreadful. I seen the Peas concert last summer and they are great. No idea why that sounded sooo bad.
  4. Yes my father and a few of the older generation watching the game were offended by the Peas performance. They just can't smell the phunk anymore.

You'd have a different opinion if you had caught their performance at Ontario Place last month. It was one of the best concerts I have ever seen. It was nothing like last year's Grey Cup half time show.

I am k=kinda wondering how this was found? lol

Terrible half-time show. This year Grey Cup better have a kickin' Canadian band playing.