Félicitations au Rouge et Noir

Je félicite le Rouge et Noir pour cette victoire dramatique. Elle est à la mesure de leur saison : ils on relevé le défi lorsqu’il se présentait à eux.

Je suis bien content qu’ils aient remporté ce titre. Ils l’ont bien mérité et leurs adversaires aussi.

I have only one word to say: GAINEY

:lol:

. . . and Gascon-Nadon.

But, as for Gainey, it’s kind of karma, isn’t it? Hamilton gets past Toronto because Owusu Ansah blew a tire allowing Bakari Grant to score an easy touchdown, and then Gainey blows a tire to allow Ellingson score an easy TD yesterday.

Don’t tell Cats fan that! Selective memory is their abiding disease. Whenever their team succeeded, it was earned, fair, and indicative of the right result. Whenever the other team succeeds, it was unfair, a fluke, the result of officiating bias, due to injury, etc. etc.

Ai-je bien lu? MadJack invoque le karma? :o

:wink:

Theres the old coaches cliche that one play doesnt lose a game. Well unfortunately for Gascon-Nadon his drop did lose the game for the Tiger-Cats, it`s as simple as that.

Nevertheless congratulations to the RedBlacks and credit to the Tiger-Cats for giving it a good shot despite losing Collaros.

One other thing comes to mind. I`ve never believed in individual players being labeled as "injury prone" (e.g.Bear Woods). It is usually a case of random bad luck. The Tiger-Cats passed on re-signing Greg Ellingson supposedly because of his injury history with them, and that certainly turned out to be one of the few bad decisions Austin & Co. have made.

Redblacks were fortunate because they never did figure out a way to stop Masoli. Either: Masoli has fooled us all and is star; Condell is a genius; or the Redblack's defense is horrible. I am leaning toward the last one, so it would be a surprise to me if they beat the Eskimos next week.

They are underdogs no question but they have a shot.

I know; that’s why I posted that comment in our forum :smiley:

And among the “etc’s” is media bias. . . as if the fact that the majority of prognosticators predicted an Ottawa win somehow is part of this massive conspiracy against their team. How a bias of TSN broadcasters has an influence on the result of the game itself is always left unsaid.

It is all a big conspiracy :lol:

Yeah, explain that one to us. :wink:

I respect some of the posters there, but the majority of them are just insufferable. I suppose when your franchise is that consistently awful for so many years, you lose any sense of how to be a good winner, because winning isn't something you're used to. So you have these fans who want to be both the hard-done-by victims of the league AND the best team in the CFL at the same time. :smiley:

Go RB ! Last place in 2014 to a trip to the GC. :thup:

Je crois que plusieurs cas tendent à démontrer que certains joueurs sont plus fragiles que d’autres, ou ont plus tendance à se blesser que d’autres. Je pense à Buck Pierce et Jesse Lumsden, mais on pourrait certainement en faire une longue liste. Dans un sport comme le football, certains peuvent mieux prendre les coups que d’autres.

You`re certainly right with Pierce and Lumsden. Johnny Sears and Nick Moore 2 more names that quickly come to mind. Now is Bear Woods injury prone? I guess he could be considered or might also be the nature of the position, Elsworth and Maumba also suffering injuries this season

You`re certainly right with Pierce and Lumsden. Johnny Sears and Nick Moore 2 more names that quickly come to mind. Now is Bear Woods injury prone? I guess he could be considered or might also be the nature of the position, Elsworth and Maumba also suffering injuries this season
[/quote]
Bon point. Et on pourrait ajouter Sherritt et Elimimian à la liste, qui ne sont pourtant pas des mauviettes.