Favourite Seinfeld episode(s)?

inspired by another thread. i know some of you watched this show, and i loved it.

my favourite episode of all time is “The Contest” - the one with the masturbation wager. i love that George admits to cheating in the finale when the plane is going down.

i think the “Outing” (which references this episode) where Jerry and George are perceived as gay, and “the Opposite” when George becomes manager of the yankees, are my second favs. so many hilarious ones tho. like the “Dinner Party” when George’s puffy gore-tex coat wrecks the booze display lol.

2 Likes

Almost all of them are classics but I’m also going with The Contest. “I got caught.”

I think The Outing alludes to The Contest. Isn’t The Outing when George is at the hospital with his mom again and he sees the silhouette of the hunky nurse give them guy a sponge bath?

2 Likes

yes thats it. lol :joy:

2 Likes

i love when Kramer sees the woman across the street he goes and gets his money and is like “I’M OUT”. then they all see Kramer with that woman at the end :rofl:

2 Likes

omg the Assman episode!

1 Like

George sleeping under his desk

1 Like

The Loogie

1 Like

There's a few but for now I'll nominate, 'The Marine Biologist':

1 Like

haha i was actually thinking of that one too earlier. the golf ball from Kramer lol :joy:

1 Like

Like the "Soup Nazi" episode.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU"

5 Likes

love the Merv Griffin show episode when Kramer turns his apartment into a talk show, and George’s gf cuts him off sex for running over pigeons lol.

“Pool Guy” is pretty funny with Kramer doing the movie showing times on the phone

1 Like

I can recite most of the lines.

"She eats hers peas one at a time"

"She's a male bimbo. She's a mimbo"

"Love the Drake". "I hate the Drake".

"Significant shrinkage".

"Heellooo .....Newman".

"But I don't want to be a pirate".

In the end they all get it in the final episode lol.

2 Likes

The CandyBar line-up episode is a good one. Another is when George is dating a woman who looks like Jerry.

1 Like

man-hands! :joy:

2 Likes

Or his girlfriend’s doll that looks like his mom.

“You're wearing that shirt? You've had it for five years already! Why don't you get a new shirt?!”

2 Likes

When Kramer gets a screen door.
“Serenity Now!”

1 Like

just so many hilarious episodes.

OH THE HUMANITY

This is my 2nd behind the “contest”.

2 Likes

This is # 3

1 Like