Favourite moments from Monday

thanks Grov.

a real David and Goliath story

Like this!!!
I don’t think ankles are supposed to bend that way!
http://content.forum.canucks.com/public/style_emoticons/default/2utgv3d.gif

Don't remember the exact circumstance of the play, but it was when Zach was on his butt after getting off a pass and an Argo defender offered his hand to help him up. Zach ignored it and got back up to his feet. That kinda told me something about the kid. If you're not dressed in Black and Gold ( Grey that day ) don't bother. He don't need no " stinkin' hand ".
Yet when it was over he shook hands, hugged, and made friendly. A Real Gamer! Love'im :thup:

I don’t blame him, It was that P.O.S. Ricky Foley, you never know where his hands have been! :wink:

. LMFAO!! Didn’t remember it as being Foley, Right on Grov :rockin:

LOL! Right! Banks was one of the three called for UR too after that 3rd quarter melee, and that’s the second time he’s been called for UR this season (although last time it was a totally unnecessary late shot). Gotta admire his “spunk”! :thup: :thup:

I remember that incident too! Good for Zach! :thup: :thup:

One of the things I used to brag about the cfl as the good sportsmanship of players helping the other teams players up from the groung.

Now I guess we are going backwards.

Sinkfield sinking the good ship Argos :rockin: REVENGE is sweet for this former Argo shown the door :lol: :thup:

I’m not a fan of this kind of “snub” gesture in general, but in the case of a guy like Foley with a history of punk behavior, I’ll give Zach a pass.

That was awesome. The roar from the fans after that hit was hilarious

The Box J Boys......... Chill :rockin:

Wow. I think my ankle just broke from looking at that. Look at poor number 9 lol. He thought he had a chance at tackling Sink

Mine was getting an Oskee Wee Wee in London UK while wearing my Ticats shirt. And of course getting back to the hotel and seeing the score was already 20-1 for the good guys.

[url]http://bustedcoverage.com/2015/09/08/devin-smith-terrence-toliver-fan-on-field/[/url]

Here's a video of the fan who ran onto the field.

This one! OUTSTANDING!!!

How is it that you’re able to conjure up a photo of any moment someone can name?

Thanks for the find, great job