Favourite Flintstones episodes

Ah yes, the shoe phone!

1 Like

He was exiled to a primitive Earth for making a doomsday button.

3 Likes

Many thanks DCF :grinning:.

1 Like

Then you'll be happy to hear about the upcoming "Flintstones” sequel series from Warner Bros.

Animation is officially in development at Fox with Elizabeth Banks attached to star and executive produce. The animated series, titled “Bedrock,” is set 20 years after the events of the original series. :partying_face:

I wonder if any of the characters will have cell phones made from boulders (which get progressively smaller as the years go by)? Will any of the Flintstone's gang be seen waiting in line for the latest iRock? Will Fred be too attached to his trusty but old Androck FlipStone (from BamSung) to care?

4 Likes

That will be interesting. I enjoyed reading the Bill Spunska stories by Scott Young when I was a kid. They have updated them to include laptop computers, and have eliminated references to cigarettes.

I prefer the original versions of "Scrubs on Skates", "Boy at the Leafs Camp", etc. Great stuff. :grinning:

1 Like

Holy Blue Screen of Death Batman! Fred's gonna be fun to watch when his computer f***s up!!!

Wilma! What's my password?! Let me in!! WILLLLMAAAA!!!

3 Likes

OMG! Too funny :grinning:

1 Like

Oh let's hope so. The animation will probably be okay... it's the writing we have to worry about.

Bill Spunska will refuse to attend Leafs Camp in Peterborough until he gets $9,000,000.

If I was over 80 I wouldn't show up for training camp at ANY price.

(so you're not too optimistic about the comedy level Fox is shooting for here?)

1 Like

Not at all. Looking forward to it :grinning:.

1 Like

I always that the Great Gazoo was a ripoff of Warner's Marvin the Martian

2 Likes

Was the Earth blocking his view of Venus?

1 Like

Well for that he would need the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator. I doubt very much that Marvin would lend him one.

3 Likes

Can you blame him? The last time I loaned my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator out it got dropped. Now whenever I try to blow up a planet all it does is fart.

2 Likes

Well that won't kill a planet but it could clear a room. :smile:

2 Likes

Just like the Minions' Fart Gun.

2 Likes

Wait, so now you admit to orchestrating such evil experiments in your bathroom?

Oh the humanity!

2 Likes

Here's a Flintstones bathroom incident that hit my funnyrock (it's at the 12:30 mark)

Fred tells Barney something rock shattering about Betty...

2 Likes

When I first saw this, I thought Barney would smash Fred's head with the beer mug. Or lay a beating on Fred like when Stewie laid one on Brian. LOL!

3 Likes