Favourite Flintstones episodes

I sensed there’s still some love for the greatest cartoon ever, The Flintstones.

Feel free to post memories of your favourites here.

One of my personal faves, Escape from Dr. Sinister’s island with Madam Yes.

4 Likes

Every episode with the Great Gazoo, voiced by the late Harvey Corman. The Bedrock characters thought Fred was going crazy when he spoke to Gazoo. They couldn’t see him

4 Likes

Ann margrock

1 Like

Wow! I remember that one! “I’m much too important to be captured.”

1 Like

I remember too that the kids could see the Great Gazoo, and I never thought much of that until I would hear later in life about kids or pets seeing things beforehand, which others could not see if ever they saw them at all.

A “Sixth Sense” perhaps. Which is a gift that kids shouldn’t be afraid of. My brother(when he was a kid) and my nephew would see dark figures. Children’s innocence gives the gifted the ability to see or feel things on the other side

1 Like

Quite possible. As Paolo mentioned, you even hear about animals having heightened powers of perception for such things.
Looks like this little off topic thread has really veered off into the metaphysical realm. But that’s cool

3 Likes

It’s not the first time I have seen or recall strange things and lost wisdom hidden in plain sight, and well, keep the eyes and ears more open than ever before.

1 Like

Recently they stated showing episodes of the Flintstones in the Middle East. Turns out that people in Dubai do not like the Flintstones but people in Abu Dhabi do.
My favorite episode had to be the one with the beautiful Ann Margrock,

3 Likes

2 Likes

Back in the day, Elvis almost left Priscila for her

1 Like

Any of the episodes with Weirdly Gruesome, his wife Creepella & their son Gobby.

Also, Uncle Giggles.

3 Likes

The mother-in-law episodes - especially the one where Fred tries to build her a house in their back yard.
The "Way-Outs".

2 Likes

Remember the one where Fred had to fill in for some injured rock star because he got a reaction from eating pickled Dodo Eggs. I think the guys name was Rock Roll

“There’s a town I know where the hipsters go, called Bedrock. Twitch, twitch.
When you get an itch then you do the twist in Bedrock. Twitch, twitch.

3 Likes

Gonna go way out, way out! That’s where the fun is, way out!

3 Likes

Every single one of them
Just like Get Smart never had a bad episode. The two best were the episodes with Don Rickles

3 Likes

The Way Outs, were they a take on the Beatles or the Stones? I could never tell the difference

2 Likes

Bug music… The ones with the hillbilly clans and the fued

2 Likes

Weirdly Gruesome (introducing son Gobby):

“When you meeeet him you won’t like him but when you get to know him you can’t STAND him… heHeheHehe.”

WeirdlyGruwsome

1 Like

Then there were the Beau Brummelstones

3 Likes